It is meant as humour but also factual but we lost a cucumber

Those are interesting creatures and are protected, I believe.

When ‘they’ built a new shopping complex near me - planning permission had to include a large pond/small lake because they were building on the Newts breeding site.

Is there a convent nearby?

I’m not even going to ask why you are asking this :shock:

Just as well, Pixie, because there isn’t one - last one closed down ages ago. Maybe the nuns nicked Dianne’s cucumber!:smiley:

Well I just hope it isn’t all soft and squishy by now!

[SIZE=“1”](good lord, something about this just sounds so very wrong)[/SIZE]

:shock::shock::shock:

:043: :044: :043: :044: :043: :044: :043: :044:

Dianne - help - has the missing cucumber been found yet?:smiley:

No…funny you all talking about it still…On the way to the supermarket I said to hasbeen do we or dont we…that is the question…
another question is…when they go off do they produce a strong aroma?

Well I know when living in our lovely bungalow called Pebbles…aptly named.
there one day was a terrible smell in a spareroom. It got worse and worse until I pulled the furniture out and found a dead creature…pong soon gone then…:shock:

We had an old Convent very close to us…Nazareth House

Previous to a being just a Convent it was children’s home…

Then all hell let loose…Nuns 'abused hundreds of children' | The Independent | The Independent

Now it has been converted into upmarket properties, leaving a lot of the features intact…some walls and windows etc. Was all completed whilst I was living there still…

Well, I bought two cucumbers this morning as an experiment. One is in the fridge, and one is not. We shall see what happens. All variables are null and void - no lurking nuns, and Mr P is not aware of the cucumbers existence. :smiley:

But have you removed their condoms?:smiley:

Oh…no I haven’t! :shock: Is that part of it? Right I’m off to do that now then. They have only been sitting half an hour, so it won’t make a difference.

Do not listen to that Cat…she is going to need her 9 lives…:lol:
skin is to keep the in, in and keep the out, out…:smiley:

I hope you are not billing me for them…2 Cucumbers…
also how do you know it they are both fresh…:wink:

Erm…its a bit late now. The cat is out of the bag, and the condoms are thrown to the wind. My cucumbers are freeeee! :shock:

No, no, I have taken on the financial risk by myself, you are quite safe from any invoices. They are fresh. They are firm, not squishy already. :smiley:

I collect Winstanley Cats the Company is now for many years residing in Norfolk. The range they make has changed and I do not like some of the newer styles but I bought one from an antique shop in Hastings yonks ago now, I have a ton of them now…Stopped buying before I moved here, but my old neighbour who was a Tiller Girl/London Palladium…fame she saw mine and got the Bug also…She is the female with often 6 dogs at a time…rescues…

ok relieved about that…I like some squiggie things rather than squishy…but of course taste is different with folks…I mean look at Silver Tabby she is into condoms and I say skins, think you do as well…:wink: