It is meant as humour but also factual but we lost a cucumber

you got me…Fun…well gosh and golly…Fun Fun Fun…yeah can see me with my torch and the excitement is getting to me…what would I wish to find out there first…A firm succulent CUCUMBER…
:lol:

I have found the opposite & leave it on. I just test the ends at the supermarket to make sure they are nice and firm. Spongy tips deteriorate faster.

spitfire…like running on all cylinders…got that book actually
…might read it again…Shitty Shitty bang bang if I am correct…well not so sure, maybe similar…
:blush:

Gosh another one with top tips…knowledge is flying about here…we are being educated …pat on back AnnieS…

Do you think perhaps your hubby had a Pimms and didn’t share?

No he like’s a beer and that is it…never been a drinker…he lost my cucumber and if i find it I will hit him over the head with it…unless there are better punishment suggestions…:lol:

I am going to grow some now though…safety in numbers is the plan…loose one you have others to fall back on…sounds like a good plan to me…

Cant be hard to grow some,can it?

Are we talkin Balls?

And leeks can be quite draining.

yes of course…:lol:

ok sounds like good tips but never got into leeks…OMG leaks like water leaks…roof leaks…forget the cue now worrying why we have a huge Water Butt in our upstairs…:shock:

A lost cucumber could find itself in a pickle and finish the day as a gherkin … :mrgreen:

I wonder how these people who enjoy frightening their cats would feel if they found a snake in their beds??:-D:-D

now we have moved on to snakes…I never knew at the time how snakes liked water…
p.s Our Cats are very precious to us and they rule our daily lives and that is fine by us…end of…

One day i saw a snake in our pond in Bexhill but sure that they do do that elsewhere

we also had Great Crested Newts…a protected species

that should put all to sleep mode…thank heavens…have to move from here now…good night and thanks for being good sports…

If we are still talking cucumbers then - Yes!:-D:-D:-D