Is your hair its natural colour?

I must say it looks a lovely colour on your profile, RN.

1 Like

My BH says the same.She thinks going grey is nature’s way of being kind to an old face :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about other body hair? Do you colour armpit hair?

1 Like

It’s true! Grey is more natural and besides, it can flatter your skintone which can become paler as you age … and it alters the colours you wear too.
In it’s own way it can be quite distinguished and elegantly attractive.

3 Likes

I do as well, if my hair is a mess,I feel a mess, Tuesday I have the skin test,Friday I have the colour by Gavin and cut/ blow dry by Ian, I can’t wait,so excited.:grin: £70 cut and blow dry, should be cheaper if I have all three in one, but it’s an excellent hairdressers and always booked up, so have to book up in advance, even better now I have my car, rather than catch the bus there.

I dye my hair often. Black is too severe so I do shades of brown or chestnut etc.

Currently, it’s not to cover the grey. I just enjoy a change now and then. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Your hair looks beautiful Minx as do you!!..radiant in fact.

1 Like

I think you’ll find if a lady’s hasn’t started to diminish, she’ll use a depilatory of some description, and as for men, why would they colour unless they do a complete body job inc the wire wool down below :astonished::wink::grin:

2 Likes

Thank you Pauline :hugs:

Of course not, it should be braided into a plait and tucked discreetly out of the way. :rofl:

So do chaps colour or groom and add a parting to those coconut mats stuck on their chests?
Ugh … a hairy chest does nothing for me.

4 Likes

Oh, so do you bleach then Morti?

1 Like

Hey that was naughty! Watch it or you’ll get landed with a Christmas kiss :kiss:

1 Like

Veet all the way for me.

There’s nothing like the smell and tingle of Veet in the morning.

(homage to Apocalypse Now)

2 Likes

Grey is a taboo word in my hairdressers, us oldies are either silver or white. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s OK then Morrticia. I’ve never had a very hairy chest 'cos I never used to eat the crusts on my sandwiches as a child. :laughing:

2 Likes

White can look lovely … very chic and feminine.

1 Like

My dad used to tell me the exact same thing! Eat your crusts Morti you’ll grow up big and strong with hair like Samson.

Like Santa?

1 Like

I have never coloured my hair. used to be blonde (incase you hadn’t guessed),

my hair has darkened over the years, but now is getting lighter again as it acquires natural “highlights”.

5 Likes

What big expressive eyes you have … very pretty.

1 Like