ello ello ello!
Today they say The donol’s going to do a threat against the USA to stop the votes.
I remember 9 PM 2020 an, Stop the Counts screams. In 15 I hoped the Donol’s could make government fun again, stop the Trillions in overspending and get some good golf in.
Instead it has been thousands of Curbs built at intersections to reroute everybody and
give places for homeless to stand and beg.
I’m sure he will be ok as anyone who doesn’t vote for him is apparently going to hell
Videos show the Donal’s appears to be shrinking about 4 inches since 2016.
This usually happens to Octogenarians.
State voting poles officially are open Daily now in Illinois. States rights.
Donals gets the middle finger by the judge over News in White house rights.
Canada is ticked over renaming the Lake, and Donal’s threatens an invasion.
Mostly respected people are saying really screwed up brain now.
Ms Carroll said the money received “is going to go to everything he hates”— women’s rights, minority rights, the environment.
Is it me your looking for
![]()
Yet the White House is disputing that the ad, airing less than six weeks before the Nov. 3 midterm election, is political content ‒ which would make it illegal under federal law that prohibits taxpayer dollars for political advertisements.
Instead, a White House official called the ad a “public service announcement”
nothing political about it at all then… ![]()
I get confused easily, is it a forward “Slash” or a reverse “Slash” ![]()
whatever you are inclined?
Yes, slashing is difficult, if you are unsure if you are on the straight and narrow. ![]()
Today the Supreme Court allowed the Donal’s to use the recently revamped Fed. code to rescind voting rights to non-Citizens. County Courthouse’s know the people who live in the
county, own property and pay their taxes. This is just another attempt to take away State rights by Donol’s.
Did you notice Greenland lets more American Taxpayers $$$ billions be spent protecting it by the USA. We all know Nazi’s used Greenland to predict the weather in Europe. How can a Court / Jury Convicted Fellon vote or hold public office is a great question / fly in a jet anywhere he wants around the world an a Supreme Court of the USA love em? We know the
Federal Governments Judicial system is really sort of a Maffia now.
I’ll let you all know what it’s like down there, then… ![]()
Donol’s - Jefferies has shown his true sides.
Trump’s claims of widespread noncitizen voting dealt major blow after bombshell report
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/6117738-trump-calls-canada-worst-country/
President Trump said Monday that Canada is “one of the worst countries in the entire world” in the wake of heightened tensions between Washington and its historically friendly northern neighbor.
“The problem is that they’ve treated the United States very unfairly. They have been one of the worst countries in the entire world. You know, we get along with China, we get along with people and we make good deals,” the president said in the Oval Office.
Doctor! He’s escaped again!!!
More legal stuff with hearings going on and on and on. It’s sort of like the Jeffery crap.
The government is so full of ‘corruption’ now. Of course, the abb’s liberals aren’t helping
with the problems.
The near centennial skin is falling off, thinking lets get out of here!
Sort of obvious he needs to soak in a tub for some hours.
Do you know that 18 July 2025 picture. Like to see updates.![]()
Xi stands 5’11" see something?
All these prcks are standing within 4’ of each other or closer. 350 lb. donos
is showing the correct way out.
“Did you see the story about my uncle?” Trump asked the reporters. “I have the highest of IQs. I have the highest. I’m fine, and I understand that stuff. You know, my uncle was at MIT for 41 years, and you know, I’m a—I believe in genetics, frankly, and I understand.”
Apparently not,unless his uncle was also his father. ![]()

