I'm A Celebrity 2022 - Jill is Crowned

I reckon its going to be a close one between Jill Scot and Mike Tindall.

As for Hancock, he is responsible for the misery, suffering (and deaths) of countless people. Put him in a box, bury him so he can be in isolation and forget about him.

Charlene showed incredible composure standing on the end of her plank for ages while waiting for “chicken” Baba - well done to Jill for wasting no time, when given the chance, in heading out to the end of her plank to give Charlene support in the countdown before the drop … :clap:

Entry on to the set varies from year to year - usually only two celebs walk the plank. This year is different in another way - usually the celebs are initially split into two camps (the hungry and the even hungrier … :laughing:) but 6 celebs have gone straight to main camp and secured the best beds … :wink:

The “VIPs” meanwhile have been left on the deserted island to wait their participation in the first trial … :smirk:

1 Like

Can they fly a lemur in from Madagascar to perform a lobotomy on Matt Hancock?

Mike Tindall - the bit they didn’t show:

Eyeing up his prey:

The grab:

Of course, it may all have been in “fun” … but in any other “workplace”, it would, probably, have been construed as sexual harassment and assault … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m surprised to hear Mike Tindall is to take part. I would have though the Royals would have put the kybosh on that. For various reasons. :thinking: :astonished: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can I ask

Would YOU ( any of you ) walked the plank ?

I would not , and could not have done it

1 Like

Not for £100,000 … but maybe for £1,000,000 … :thinking:

1 Like

Olivia Attwood bites the dust

1 Like

Blimey … she didn’t last long … :astonished:

Speculation is pointless … we’ll have to wait for the tabloids to expose the “real” reason for her departure … :man_shrugging:

Apparently, the first trial was completed … which is fortunate, if true … :neutral_face:

1 Like

Maybe she just wanted the luxury hotel for a holiday , I wonder if she will be billed for the flight and hotel costs ?

1 Like

Olivia has not spoken publicly about any health issues. She previously confessed that she is left ‘constantly overwhelmed’ by Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and has taken medication for anxiety and depression.

It’s believed that Olivia - who was reportedly paid £125,000 to enter the jungle - will be able to keep her fee.

Olivia’s early exit means she’s tied for the shortest stint in camp after EastEnders actress Elaine Lordan also withdrew after just 24 hours during the 2005 series when she fainted twice in one day.

Catching a flight at Brisbane Airport - 7pm local time:

If Olivia’s keeping her fee then I don’t think ITV will be billing her.

1 Like

Blackburn Rovers footballer Bradley insisted that she will be ‘fine’, but admitted he hadn’t spoken to his fiancé. The footballer told MailOnline: ‘I think she’s fine. I just saw it in the news, like anyone else’

So … it’s a mystery … :017:

1 Like

watching it now…scary in those torpedo things :frowning:

1 Like

Perhaps she didn’t like the natives?

Not Queensland but it applies everywhere you go.

Apparently it is being filmed in Springbook National Park, still laughing about “jungle”.

You can read all about it here

Folks like good telly.

So Olivia did well , a nice few weeks in the hotel , a little bit of discomfort and a nice pot of gold to put into the bank

Hmmmmm

A low-key second episode … :069:

On the island - the VIPs slept in their clothes on the cots covered with mosquito netting … :mosquito:

In camp - after a kangeroo bum supper, most slept well and woke early … :sunrise_over_mountains:

On the island, the VIPs trekked to the beach (George with a “turban” on his head … :man_with_turban:) to take part in the first trial - George and Chris were locked in “torpedo tubes” which filled up with water while Olivia and Scarlette defied critters in holes to turn on the taps to release the water and stars - the ladies were screaming but the critters were obliging and the water rose to an inch of the men drowning - 8 stars gained … on to main camp for the VIPs … :+1:

In the main camp, activity was minimal and the VIPs were greeted with polite enthusiasm … :slightly_smiling_face:

Owen is well dim - he’s from Leicester but speaks mild MLE and is very gullible - Chris has already convinced him that he (Chris) is a world-class dancer … :roll_eyes:

Later, Jill performed the rap from Peter Andre’s “Mysterious Girl” and Mike performed another rap which was known to campers but not me. I hope that rap is not going to be an an abiding characteristic of camp-fire entertainment … :scream:

Mud-crab for supper - not an attractive proposition but, apparently tasty - George declined and just had mushrooms - they were not, however, cooked to his taste and he made his feelings known in the Bush Telegraph and to Chris … :091: … there may be trouble ahead … :027:

Next trial - Baba is for the High Frame … he’s, apparently, confident but will he lose his nerve again … :icon_rolleyes:

1 Like

My fav to win is, Boy George, :heartpulse::heartpulse:

Unfortunately I don’t have a tv license,so won’t be watching, depending on you guys to keep me up to date!..:+1:

1 Like

Apparently:

Do I need a TV licence?

A rule that came into force in September 2016 means you need a licence to legally use BBC iPlayer, even if you’re only watching catch-up TV. But that doesn’t apply to other catch-up services, so ITV Hub, All 4 and My5 are legal to use without a licence as long as you’re not using them to watch live TV.

You can watch almost anything on these catch-up services: soaps, documentaries, dramas, cartoons, comedy, sport and films. And because services such as ITV Hub only take a few hours to update, you can watch the latest instalment of Coronation Street not long after it’s been broadcast live on ITV.

So, you can watch IAC, after transmission, on ITV Hub (as I do), on an internet-connected device (PC, phone, TV, etc) … :+1:

2 Likes

Matt Hancock is set to enter the I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! jungle later on Tuesday - following Olivia Atwood’s shock departure.

The former health secretary, 44, will join the rest of the contestants in camp after spending a period of time in isolation, with his entrance teased by co-hosts Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly during tonight’s show.

1 Like