I'm A Celebrity 2022 - Jill is Crowned

(L-R) Mike Tindall, Owen Warner, Olivia Attwood, Charlene White, Boy George, Scarlette Douglas, Sue Cleaver, Chris Moyles, Babatúndé Aléshé and Jill Scott have been unveiled as the I’m A Celebrity 2022 lineup

1 Like

Mr Hancock will be the 12th star to feature on the reality TV show and go into the jungle in Australia next week.

1 Like

delete…wrong thread

I bet Yorkshire lad Mike Tindall does well…he is my prediction for the winner

Rumour has it that Hancock is being paid £350,000:astonished:

Boy George may be getting £900,000:exclamation:

Update:

The Conservative MP has landed a payday worth around £400,000 to take part in the ITV series.

What is a Celebrity?

According to my information, the minimum standard is

“somebody who failed an interview to be in Coronation Street”.

aka Anyone who is willing to debase themselves for money!

How must their Families feel?

1 Like

Do they pay tax on that money? Or is that covered by additional funds so they nett it?

Latest list:

Boy George

Pop Icon Boy George, 61, - whose real name is George Alan O’Dowd - was one of the biggest stars of the 1970s and 1980s, known for his long-braided hair and colourful make up. His hits include Karma Chameleon and Do You Really Want to Hurt Me.

Mike Tindall MBE

Ex-England rugby player Mike Tindall, 43, is the first member of the royal family to take part in the show (he’s married to the King’s niece Zara Tindall, and they have three children together).

Sue Cleaver

Coronation Street star Sue Cleaver, 59, is known for playing Eileen Grimshaw (mum to Jayson and Todd) in the long-running ITV show. She also appeared in Victoria Wood’s Dinnerladies.

Olivia Attwood

Olivia Attwood is no stranger to ITV reality shows, having appeared on The Only Way Is Essex, Love Island and I’m A Celeb spin-off Extra Camp too.

Charlene White

Loose Women presenter and ITV newsreader Charlene White, 42, was the first black woman to present ITV News back in 2014.

Chris Moyles

Radio presenter Chris Moyles, 48, was BBC Radio 1’s longest serving breakfast host. He now works on Radio X.

Scarlette Douglas

TV presenter and property expert Scarlette Douglas, 37, has hosted A Place In The Sun, George Clarke’s Flipping Fast and Channel 4’s Worst House on the Street.

Owen Warner

Owen Warner, 23, is known for playing Romeo Nightingale in Hollyoaks.

Babatúndé Aléshé

Comedian Babatúndé Aléshé is probably best known for sharing his opinions on Celebrity Gogglebox.

Jill Scott MBE

Footballer Jill Scott was one of the England Lionesses who took us to Euro glory this year.

Matt Hancock

Former health secretary Matt Hancock, who resigned from his cabinet role after being caught breaking COVID rules by kissing a colleague, will be a latecomer to the show.

Seann Walsh

Stand-up comedian Seann Walsh - best known for the Strictly Come Dancing scandal which ensued in 2018 when he was photographed kissing his dance partner Katya Jones.

mmmm … :thinking:

Several would fail your definition but fit Wiki’s … :wink:

oddschecker

I’m A Celebrity - Winner Betting Odds

Most Popular Bets

Jill Scott (6/1)
Mike Tindall (7/2)
Boy George (5/1)
Chris Moyles (10/1)
Olivia Attwood (4/1)
Others

1 Like

If they flew in a Madagascan lemur, then that’d be the dead cert to back, and a darned sight more interesting to watch than the motley group of primates they are using. :wink:

The guy who was imprisoned and chained up and beaten by Boy George several years ago has said that if he was a woman There would have been outcry. I believe he is correct.

As it was BG was sent to prison for about 15 months but only served 4 months.

He is asking for BG to be removed from the jungle.

2 Likes

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/23103424.itv-celeb-2022-line-time-everything-know/

What time is I’m A Celeb on TV? How to watch 2022 series

Viewers can watch I’m A Celeb from 9 pm on Sunday, November 6 on ITV.

Sunday’s episode will be slightly longer with the show running until 10.45 pm.

The programme will continue at 9 pm Monday but the first week of episodes will have slightly different start times:

Monday, November 7: 9 pm – 10.30 pm
Tuesday, November 8: 9.15 pm – 10.30 pm
Wednesday, November 9: 9 pm – 10.20 pm
Thursday, November 10: 9 pm – 10.20 pm
Friday, November 11: 9 pm – 10.15 pm

How long is I’m A Celeb on for in 2022?

This year’s series will consist of 22 episodes in total so fans can expect the final to air on Wednesday, November 30.

Guess I’ll have to watch it with my Daughter, she is a big fan of the series.
I don’t know anything about many of the contestants except Boy George.

1 Like

So what happened to matt Hancock? Did he miss his plane due to baggage handler shortages?

1 Like

They do that late joiner thing. All part of the routine.

2 Likes

You sure he hasn’t chickened out?

1 Like

I’m with you the only “celebrity” I have heard of is Boy George. At least they will be able to wander around the Gold Coast unrecognised.

I am curious about this “jungle” I know of bush and I know of rain forest but jungle?? on the Gold Coast??

Now Kakado or Cape York would make it far more interesting, throw a few salties into the mix and even I would watch.

IAC is back … :scream_cat:

Charlene, Baba and Jill got whisked away for the terrifying skyscraper plank walk - Baba chickened out but Charlene and Jill walked the walk then were “dropped off” … :scream: … two stars gained.

“VIPs” Chris and Olivia took the chopper for the obligatory 10,000 foot parachute jump to a deserted island - both coped well … :+1:

Owen, Scarlette and Mike were choppered to a lake to undertake 3 messy and smelly tasks for stars - all did well … :+1:

“VIPs” George and Scarlette took a boat trip to the deserted island and met up with “VIPs” Olivia and Chris in a very dirty campsite - the “I”, apparently stands for isolated … :103:

Everyone else met up in the main camp - camp beds ‘n’ hammocks … Mike was the “firemaker” … :fire:

After what was, hopefully, an unpleasant night, the “VIPs” will take part in the first trial … :047:

All in all, a good first episode - Australia looking amazing, Ant’n’Dec on form and 10 celebs with “potential” … :thinking:

OMG , That plank walk was awful , C and J were blinking amazing how did they do it , I had to look through my fingers , where did they find their courage .

I wonder why the others didn’t have to walk the plank

It’s good though

1 Like