I'm A Celebrity 2022 - Jill is Crowned

I want Matt Hancock to walk the plank not go in softly

1 Like

Agreed, and without a harness.

1 Like

Tindall rapping! He was good :grinning:

For once, I can join in with an “IAC” thread cos I’ve decided to watch it this year.
My fave to win so far is Jill Scott - good team player!

1 Like

Jill did well in the tower trial and in the deals-on-wheels … she’ll go far … :+1:

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve warmed to anyone in particular, but she seems among the less inane.

1 Like

I want Yorkshire lad Mike Tindall to win :wink:

All the best bits are on YouTube, check it out.

1 Like

No Thanks. :grinning:

Conflict in the Kitchen

The previous night:

Main camp

Supper - Kangeroo Sausages and Ladyfingers (bananas)

Charlene was still taking charge of cooking and George was still not happy - later, he was complaining to Scarlette when Charlene entered … :scream::roll_eyes:

The next morning Jill and Owen played keepy-uppy with a paper bag but George and Charlene exchanged “verbals” regarding management of the kitchen:

George, as we know, doesn’t like being told what to do - “Tell me what to do”

Charlene, as we know, orders everyone in the kitchen - “I’m not the boss”

Brilliant stuff … and what I expected of George … posturing and power-plays … :grin:

The Trial - Horrifying Heights - Baba

Potentially, this did look daunting but it turned into a damp squib, mainly because of torrential rain but also because, apart from the height, the tasks were surprisingly easy - extracting 2 visible stars from cages, collecting stars from hanging wires and removing stars from overhanging fixtures - there was no untying or unscrewing involved - there was an impressive leap of faith at the end but I was left with the overwhelming impression that the task was “rigged” for Baba to complete so that he wouldn’t become the series “victim”. IMO, Jill would have completed the course in 2 minutes … :exclamation:

To end … teasers of Seann and Matt who will undertake the next trial … :heavy_check_mark:

ETA I’m taking a shine to Scarlette … :blush:

3 Likes

No news on Olivia but:

Olivia Attwood shared her gruelling beauty regime - that set her back thousands - before going on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! – only to quit after 24 hours.

The Love Island star splashed the cash on a number of procedures including semi-permanent make-up to make sure she was looking her very best for weeks on end in the jungle.

As part of her overhaul, Olivia had pink lipstick tattooed to her lips and a tint and lamination treatment on her eyebrows.

She also revealed she had Botox injections, a facial and a manicure to cut her usually long nails short so she could use her hands in camp.

And she had three inches cut off her long blonde hair to make it more manageable in the jungle shower and after trials.

Could something have turned septic … (speculative):question:

3 Likes

She should have saved her money and gone along “Au Naturelle”

I was looking up who she was yesterday and found a photo of her before she had all that lip filler stuff done - she looked much more attractive without the heavy eye make up and the “trout pout” lips.
I think it’s such a shame when attractive girls spoil their looks with artificially enlarged lips that look so out of proportion - I can hardly bear to look at them when they are speaking.
:nauseated_face:

1 Like

It’s no thanks from me as well, BUT, they keep popping up in my you tube page as things I might like. So that’s how I knew, I admit I did watch the first one, the walk the plank and almost had a canary…Shudder. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Agree. For a start, only 9 instead of the 10 stars that would have been there to complete within 10 mins had Olivia not botoxed her way onto an early flight, Plus, wasn’t it strange he managed to complete the task with only seconds to spare? I suspect the Ant and Dec shout outs of time had little actual bearing on the actual time the task had taken.

1 Like

This is what she used to look like:

:+1:

1 Like

I wondered, too, about Health and Safety - why continue filming an amateur on “scaffolding” that was slippery? Couldn’t it wait for the shower to pass?

My guess was that Baba had been “pumped up to go” and, with the possibility of delays and retakes, the crew wanted to start ASAP.

1 Like

Such a shame that young (or indeed any age) attractive people think they need to pump their lips up. Some of my daughter’s friends have had it done. To me, it makes their mouths look like those of fish.

If this is the reason why Olivia had to leave early, then it does make one wonder why she was allowed to keep her fee. Surely there must have been t&c’s in her contract of do’s and don’ts?

1 Like

My suggestion was speculative … Olivia has, apparently, previously experienced a cancer scare, ADHD struggles, mental health problems and two serious viruses - her “exit” may be something to to with one or more of those issues … or something else entirely.

The longer that Olivia defers an explanation, though, the more speculation there, undoubtedly, will be.

1 Like

How sad people must be to watch such crap as this? TV was getting bad anyway but these types of programs have managed to sink to even a lower level. What makes it worse are those taking part are not even 3rd rate in their jobs and yet get paid a rediculous amount of money.
To cap it all we have to pay a licence free to have a TV, we should be paid for not watching it and I never have, watching pathetic nobody’s doing nothing is beyond belief, and I have only seen the trailers to the programs

2 Likes