How old are you?

I know we’ve got this as a field in our profiles, but I thought it could be a fun thread too!

How old are you?
  • 0 to 50
  • 50 - 55
  • 56 - 59
  • 60 - 65
  • 66 - 69
  • 70 - 75
  • 76 - 79
  • 80 - 85
  • 86 - 89
  • 90 - 95
  • 96 - 99
  • 100 or over!

0 voters

And to make the thread more interesting, please tell us below how old you feel - physically and/or mentally :lol:

Chose 0-50, but I still feel like I’m 21! :icon_rolleyes: :044:

1 Like

It would be more interesting if it didn’t have such a large range in the first option. Is it a bit like dog years?

2 Likes

Changed it a bit :023:

Edit, sorry just noticed you said first option. Well this site is for over 50s so technically I should be the only one here who is permitted to be under 50 :wink:

2 Likes

Hi

I am now 70, an age I never imagined I would achieve.

I still think I am much younger and behave as such.

1 Like

I’ve just got rid of all the mirrors so that I feel and look in my 30s (but with a crook back)

Also I am always slightly amused by my contemporaries’ rush to tell all and sundry their exact age, even when you don’t ask :wink:

1 Like

Azz!!!..You should NEVER ask a lady her age!.:wink:

Now I know secretly ,that if I filled in that poll, you would know my age.:rofl:

Let’s just say I am probably old enough to be a “ cougar” to the majority of men on here,:rofl:

Meeeeowwww!!!..:joy::heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Watch out for this old “ cougar” :joy:

1 Like

92 yrs old and feel like an old car that has been right round the clock.
Bits have worn away over the years and in some places rather rusty, plus my exhaust has to go, but I don’t have any leaks in my radiator and my headlights are still working.

3 Likes

@Azz Do we get a vote on that AZZ!
I don’t think you should be allowed. :+1::grin::+1:

3 Likes

The word “whippersnapper” springs to mind :wink:

2 Likes

I filled in the 70-75 bracket…but my wife reckons it’s like having a big kid around the house.

1 Like

I’m 21 with 480 months experience.

1 Like

I did read somewhere “Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional”.

2 Likes

If I could remember. Last time I looked I was a lot younger possibly ,

1 Like

:joy::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:…Yup!!!..:joy:

1 Like

Can’t vote as there no category for “old as dirt.” :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Over 21, and that’s all I’ll admit to. :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Surfermom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Muddy. Hope you are well!

1 Like

Age? I walk a lot with our dog. I’m seventy five. The dogs is eight. I sometimes whether he or I will conk out first.

1 Like