How long will these last You?

Forever. Tea with caffeine gives me the jitters. I can only do the fruity or flower ones. I mostly drink water. :tea:

Do they kick you out of the UK if you don’t drink tea? :wink:

2 Likes

Only if you confess - you’re OK if you don’t tell anybody! :grin:

3 Likes

Forever and a day, I dont like the taste of tea

3 Likes

Only my two daughters drink tea. Maybe 4 cups between them per day. So probably roundabout a year Di. :grinning:

1 Like

Shame Tezza- sounds horrid
he is not horrid Minx :innocent:

2 Likes

I meant his tea going cold

:rofl:

2 Likes

While Sue and I were in China we sat down for the famous Chinese tea ceremony, First was having to sit crossed legs on the floor and the host made and poured the tea into tiny round cups. NO not gulp it down in one, we had to hold the cup in the hands and turn it around several times first. Why I don’t know. Had to do this with several different types of tea, one was even a flower head “dunked” in the hot water “pot” first and left until the flavour came through. Well the whole experience was different to say the least

2 Likes

1100 Days.

1 Like

1100 …um…divided by 10 thats…um…100 days approx.
I would never buy a bag as big as that though.

Have you tried the PG Pyramids?
They are not bad.

1 Like

I buy from the EU so have to buy what is available also at the right price…
I take on board that life has changed as far as my buying goes…
Brexit has destroyed the 3rd party business that supplied us ex-pats with our choices…The business was so dedicated and tried everyway they could…they wanted to survive but had hit a brick wall…shame they had just recently purchased new freezer lorries though…

1 Like

I’ m keeping my views on Brexit to myself on this forum.
(I think it was a terrible decision…oops I’ve said it now)

1 Like

Yes wiseman…there are a lot of issues if you even try to establish a conversation with most people in the UK…here they just can only jibe if you say Boris…

1 Like

Oh yuk and double yuk … not Tetley! :worried:

PG Tips for me ! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oooh you’re going to the bad fire! :018: :laughing:

2 Likes

Those would last me forever – I hardly ever drink tea!
:roll_eyes: :upside_down_face: :grin:

1 Like

I never knew China had one of those - always associated it with Japan. I learn something new every day!

They’d last as long as it took me to pick them up and throw them in the bin. I only use loose leaf tea.

Dianne, we are not great tea drinkers, but with Marge’s birthday coming up I have bought her (among other things) some of these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DN435KY/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I had never heard of them before and they look quite interesting.
How well they taste we have yet to find out!

1 Like

Probably a couple of years

There were a few of those in Portugal when we lived there, perhaps they’re gone now. We used to buy Marmite and Colemans Mustard. Not tea because it didn’t taste the same: different water, different milk.

1 Like