How long will these last You?

I usually have coffee, and only one cup of tea at night …no milk

2 Likes

Son is the only tea drinker here, so that pack would last a fair while, I guess. Myself & daughter are coffee drinkers so a large jar lasts about two weeks, depending on how often she visits, which come to think of it is every day lately. :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t like tea bags much. I usually decant them. Loose leaf tea tastes so much better. I like strong tea and you Di?

1 Like

Yes, wow on the lemon…That gives me a good memory. Croydon, Surrey, one of the first Coffee Bars opened in Katherine Street…Russian Tea they called it…
in a Tall shaped like a Sundae one …Tea bag on a string with tab at end…sliced lemon to squeeze in it…Really enjoyed that Minx…

2 Likes

Sounds heavenly :049:

I suddenly feel like a cuppa tea

2 Likes

Tiffany, we all know now…PYO …lol

2 Likes

Made the mistake of buying some cheap bags from Sainsbury’s a while back. Had a couple binned the rest. Time I’d got the brew the right colour the water had gone cold. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Do you know the teapot song Minx?

1 Like

I had a little teapot short and stout ???

1 Like

Shame Tezza - sounds horrid!

1 Like

modern version for a modern gal…

2 Likes

Stop it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: can’t get that out of my mind now :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

My green tea is the loose-leaf type obtained from my local Chinese Emporium :slight_smile: - It only takes a good pinch between thumb and forefinger to make a nice mug of tea. Don’t use too much, as the leaves expand to the size of privet leaves and you’ll have a big cup of greenery to contend with.

3 Likes

They singing to the ‘we will rock you’ Queen melody! I love it Di!!!

:026:

2 Likes

I use to like some of the so called own make brands…but they seem to have gone down hill back before 2014 that is…weaker and weaker with the flavours…

1 Like

I take it you know the rhyme well

:rofl:

2 Likes

How common. :lol:

1 Like

That is funny to read…but not…privet leaves come to mind… :thinking:

1 Like

:smiley: indeed I do. Gotta go . Enjoy your tea one and all. :wave:

2 Likes

It is an easy random thread that is easy to chat over…what no biccies…
mind you, looking at the clock, my Kitchen is the place to go now…

2 Likes