How long will these last You?

Teabag in cup, boiling water squeeze teabag or just leave for a few mins…little amount of milk…last always last…
Manager at the Mills, she always ,when she made the tea at work…Milk in first…no likeeee…yuk

1 Like

Milk should always go in last because - if there is not enough you can add more, if there is too much you cannot take it out!

Tea always stains - not just china - but whatever you drink it from whether or no the milk is first or last. The secret is in the washing up!! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry about me laughing…I thought you were Tessa a femme…haha
whoops
Right start again…
Hello fella,
Comes under the umbrella of Wallington now…Generally good memories

1 Like

Used to get that on the old forum.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

ok then have you got use to that…?
along came Asda to Beddington Lane and then it drove us away…traffic was horrendous…lived there from 1968 moved in 10th November,left 2000 no idea,right this minute what date though…was not warm weather though…medium

1 Like

Hi Di

:026:

6 months of tea is a loooooong time

1 Like

Wouldn’t touch Tetley’s with a barge pole!

That amount of Yorkshire Tea would last me 74 days.

1 Like

Left 66 still got family in Wallington. All tea drinkers. :wink:

1 Like

I drink plenty of water and some juices…Like tea first thing mainly…but other times struggle with it…so Husband is 4 cups me at most 2…so would last ages…yar…

2 Likes

So you left when it was still a good village…Beddington Lane was a real Lane in my view…and then…Even the old Harvest Home which is ancient got a makeover with a restaurant in the front taking over some of the car parking spaces…well less drivers of course…

1 Like

The only tea I drink is green leaf tea, or Earl Grey. Lots of fresh ground coffee, though.

3 Likes

I use to drink so much freshly ground coffee and being in Spain at the time Ponche Caballero as a chaser… .,turned out to be quite a lethal mix…down the line…halted that completely when health suffered for it… but still love the
I know the green tea has a real health benefit as well…

1 Like

I always thought a very funny saying…it must mean then, keep away from…@ST
I have never tried Yorkshire Tea…always suspected it…lol

there you go a thread of funny weird or obvious sayings…who is up for that then…

1 Like

I also drink lots of water. Just one cup of tea (no milk) or a cup of coffee a day. Sometimes two - but that’s an exception

2 Likes

My wife drinks that camomile etc stuff. Each to their own I suppose. But give me a hot not to strong cuppa and a couple of digestives and you’ll have a friend for life :smiley:

2 Likes

I can drink coffee white or black…Tea needs to be a small amount of fresh milk…never give me long life…

1 Like

I love the Pukka brand right now…Chai, and Tumeric tea…so yummy!

1 Like

Well, I drink one cup of green tea a day, occasionally Twinings Prince of Wales tea, and 2 cups of fresh coffee every morning.

So, by my calculations, that bag of bags (sorry), would last me my entire life and also serve the rest of England!

1 Like

Oh I don’t fancy milk in my tea. It’s a sacrilege. I don’t like sugar either - just a dollop of honey and a slice of lemon and I’m in heaven

:hugs:

1 Like

I have tried flavour tea but find that no my cuppa tea… :grin:
Here you can get small packets of tea bags or loose tea but I now get mine from germany as it helps with my clothing allowance then… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes
They have a good selection of flavour teas…big on fruit teas,

1 Like