How long will these last You?

You used to drink Marmite and Colemans Mustard?
You are obviously made of tough stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

You guys have Vegemite forced upon you. Iā€™m pleased to see the good people of Melbourne fighting for their freedoms.

2 Likes

About this item

• EXPERIENCE OUR BEST-SELLING TEAS IN ONE BEAUTIFUL SET: The flavors in this set are our perennial best-sellers, including Orange, Blueberry, Acai, Strawberry, Pineapple, Cranberry, Floral Sunset (Litchi), Love Reflections (Jasmine), First Kiss (Peach); and three varieties made with rose flowers: My Growing Love, Love at First Sight, and Romeo & Juliet.
  • A UNIQUE SENSORY EXPERIENCE: Whether itā€™s a quiet moment alone youā€™re after or a special celebration with cherished people, blooming tea is not just a beverageā€”itā€™s a feast for all the senses. Our varieties combine delicious, healthy ingredients in flavor and scent combinations you wonā€™t find anywhere else.

you must have got the last order in just in timeā€¦not available nowā€¦ :cry:.

1 Like

I have two jars left one is Morrisons branded and taste almost the sameā€¦
and the orginal makeā€¦I can buy it here, but it is rather costlyā€¦but I will when the time arises.
ā€¦I have recently discovered that a tiny spot added to a meat type gravy gives it a wow tasteā€¦

1 Like

Well they still seem to be available on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FQV51HC?ref_=pe_27063361_487360311_302_E_DDE_dt_1

and also this, which I also bought for her birthday:
Amazon.co.uk?
ref_=pe_27063361_487360311_302_E_DDE_dt_1

Actually, Iā€™m wrong. I clicked the first one and the second one came up!
Perhaps they have stopped selling them. We shall have to wait and see.
Anyway, sheā€™ll still have that teapot when the flowering tea runs out!

Or perhaps theyā€™ll re-stock?

Actually, I found these as well. Same thing under a different name:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Teabloom-Flowering-Tea-Blossoms-Creations/dp/B07H42XV72/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/261-2530270-0268261?pd_rd_w=6yC6y&pf_rd_p=c7ea61ca-7168-47e3-9c8b-d84748f5b23c&pf_rd_r=E4WTW5QSFERT8RGQFME2&pd_rd_r=461e14a7-7389-4937-a41c-284cfa4a246d&pd_rd_wg=wHqm2&pd_rd_i=B07H42XV72&psc=1

1 Like

Oh my gosh! My niece bought me one of these for Christmas! It is still in the box, but a thoughtful gift as she knows how much I enjoy visiting England. She must have been trying to please me. The gift is beautiful, as you can see.

Yes. Slightly different in shape from the one I got for Marge, but certainly the same thing.

Do you have any of the tea pods, or whatever theyā€™re called? If so, perhaps youā€™ll try one and let me know what you think.

I canā€™t wait for her birthday because Iā€™m looking forward to her trying it out - and itā€™s her present!

1 Like

I have never seen brewing flowers in teapots here in the states, so this is all new to me. I hope Marge will enjoy her gift, JBR! :grinning:

Well I hadnā€™t see it here either, although I have heard of herbal tea of course.
Not something I have tried before, to be honest. I think the difference between these things and ordinary herbal tea is that they include a pretty flower as well. Perhaps the sight of that in the teapot psychologically enhances the flavour!

Realistically, Iā€™m not expecting some sort of mind-blowing experience, but Iā€™ll let people here know if I think on.

1 Like

Can anyone point me to the coffee thread please?

1 Like

@gumbud

Hereā€™s one, but its about instant coffeeā€¦any good for you?
Instant coffee thread

1 Like

That bag of Tetleys would last me a long time.
I drink plenty of juice and water too. :smiley:

1 Like

yuck PK that was a terrible experience no I drink black only and ground from the mountain top beans of Jamaica - no sugar but sweeteners permitted and the occasional splash of bourbon

2 Likes

down the corridor left left leftā€¦right right rightā€¦got that ok :smirk: ?

2 Likes

I do love that @gumbud but I donā€™t think there are many coffee aficionadoā€™s here, sadly. Instant or machine for us lot in hereā€¦no bourbon either! My wordā€¦I wonder if we need to up our game? :astonished:

1 Like

As this seems to have morphed into COFFEE, Iā€™d add that Marge and I use Senseo coffee pads.
We first came across them on holiday in the Black Forest, and they taste as good as filter coffee but without all the fiddling about with grinding, etc.

No/Yes you are right of course PK - more of an American/ Italian/the rest of bloody Europe habit but not sleepy old England! They wonā€™t let me start a thread atm cos Iā€™m a newbie but if you wanna I will join in and see were it takes us? after all we do have a few yankie doodle dandies on here too? - if it fails Azz will bin it anyway!!

Hmm Mmm Hmm - wot ya fink PK ? - sure I am not a grinder man meself so accept ground IN the packet but coffee pads? well have you compared them with good quality ground coffee in a pkt JBR - say a good Italian style or Jamaican or Brazilian etc then youā€™ll know how good they are? Hmm tell ya what Iā€™ll do a bit of research myself on the memory zapper - google and see what I can find.

well gettin a bit late in the evening for heavy research JBR but hereā€™s an interesting article whoā€™s title I am not impressed with so please ignore if you wish - coffee like tea is often fiercely debated regarding types and qualities - see what you think anyway - they do say that once I open my good quality ground coffee bag it starts deteriorating. Incidentally the pod coffee is available with machines in oz.

fresh coffee versus pod?

Depends what you had in mind, Trixie Kayā€¦

1 Like