How do you like your eggs? (poll)

I haven’t seen a thread on how do you like your eggs since the one in 2014. Time for a new one. With a poll. The poll doesn’t include doneness, except for boiled eggs. The poll also doesn’t include eggs with other ingredients like quiche.

You can choose up to 5 choices. People can see what you chose.

How do you like your eggs?
  • Hard boiled
  • Soft boiled
  • Scrambled
  • Poached
  • Coddled
  • Creamed
  • Basted
  • Baked
  • Over easy
  • Sunny side up
  • Steamed
  • Grilled
  • Other
0 voters
3 Likes

Not a fan of boiled…
But otherwise anything goes.
I quite like omelette …there will be a bacon omelette on the menu this week.
I’m a dab hand at microwave omelettes

2 Likes

Funny enough I’m just scoffing a bowl of four scrambled eggs (one without the yolk) at this very moment. It’s a protein thing.
I’ve taken the liberty of adding a generous dash of Encona peri peri sauce and a liberal sprinkling of white pepper.

2 Likes

You missed raw :stuck_out_tongue:

P.s when creating polls like this please avoid putting a time limit on them - otherwise people who join the community at a later date can’t add their vote…

1 Like

On purpose. :stuck_out_tongue: Kidding. I loved raw eggs when I was young. Haven’t had a reliable enough source since then.

Will do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Scotched!!!

Wrapped in “Sausage” :grin:

1 Like

In case you were wondering why that wasn’t in the poll. . .

Notice there are three missing out of the multipack, they were only procured on Saturday and I’m the only one in the household that eats them :blush:

2 Likes

Big language or jargon problem here. I have absolutely no idea what at least 4 or 5 ? of these mean even as an English speaker. :thinking: :flushed: :pleading_face: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Explanations with pictures

and

1 Like

I like mine crispy and soft on top:

4 Likes

Just recently learned to boil/poach them in the airfryer,oh and i made an omelette in the airfryer too,fantastic.

3 Likes

Looks good:

4 Likes

OK where’s the picture of Granny sucking egg from inside with a straw or hole in the shell? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually I was too frazzled :grin: :laughing:. to plough thru any pics. Only moments ago informed that my hospital procedure CATAGORICALLY to be done tomorrow has been screwed up in a string of hiccups and won’t now be until following week.
So had senior nurse dancing around this room ( seriously) in relief that sorted. Unreal. :upside_down_face: :confounded:
Sry off topic.

Eww! That’s not a picture that should be anywhere.

Hope things work out with your procedure.

1 Like

It should not be on my face.

2 Likes

What style should not be on your face?

1 Like

Any style. BTW, I’m not much of an egg eater.

1 Like

It certainly does Omah.
I am cooking another one tonight,eggs,cheese,tomatoes,onions and lots of spinach,mmmmmmmm.

2 Likes