Hatti girl is not well...update

Just hope she isnt a drama queen like Phoebe, five nights at the vets on a drip and we are now joined at the hip. She goes insane if she misses me going out of the room, glad someone else has a companion in bed,yes thats right. in the bed lies on my back to keep warm.

The house will feel empty; try to go to bed early and sleep; the time will pass fasterā€¦ sheā€™ll be in good hands. (((hugs)))

Merz :slight_smile: sorry I missed this update.
I am pleased to hear the appointment has come quickly so you donā€™t have to spend a long time waiting and worrying what might be wrong with Hatti.

I will be thinking about you both on Wednesday :slight_smile: x.

Good Luck for tomorrow Merz and I hope they find out what is wrong with Hatti

Will be thinking of you and Hatti tomorrow, Merz xx

Donā€™t know what sheā€™ll be like tomorrow Annie when theyā€™re taking her from me-when my friend holds her lead, she wonā€™t walk, just sits down and refuses to budge until I take the lead backā€¦am thinking theyā€™ll have to pick her up and carry her :slight_smile:

Meg, Dog Lover and Mags, thank you so much, and Eileen, you might find Iā€™ll be keeping you company into the wee hours, thatā€™s if my eyes donā€™t close first:-)

I will also be thinking of you and Hatti tomorrowā€¦good luck! :slight_smile:

Youā€™ll have to come into the games thread to while away the hours :lol:

Iā€™ll be here, merz ā€¦

Hope tomorrow goes well Merz, will be thinking of youā€¦

Thank you. Donā€™t know if my brain can cope with the games thread Carmen, think I might just browse:-)

Take the radio to bed and you will soon drop off, I have an ear piece so I dont keep Phoebe awake, I have it on Five live and drop off eventually, Ask Uncle Joe what is the best tipple to have a drop of to make you sleep. Good luck girl, Annie.

Annie, donā€™t have a radio I can take with me unfortunately. As for a tipple, Iā€™m presuming you mean the alcoholic type-I donā€™t drink Annie, except maybe a glass of wine on special occasionsā€¦a mug of hot milk will have to do :slight_smile:

Be thinking of you both tomorrow Merzā€¦xx

Thank you Moliā€¦not too long to wait now before its all over and sheā€™ll be back homeā€¦

Maybe hot cocoa then instead of something stronger ā€¦???

Donā€™t like hot cocoa, hot chocolate, horlicks or anything like that Eileenā€¦my mug of milk will do :slight_smile:

How did it go today, Merz ā€¦was Hatti ok with the travelling?

Just an update on the Hatti girlā€¦her Vet Sarah rang me tonight-they have done scans and x-rays and say her bladder looks fine. She says it looks like the problem is in the urethra so will be doing Cystoscopy and biopsies tomorrow. Blood tests show abnormal levels of red blood cells which they are concerned about, but they are taking everything one step at a time. Apart from all that, she is still wagging her tail!!! Sarah is going to ring me mid-morning to give update.

Hi Mags, have just posted an update. She was fine travelling-think she thought she was going off to Derbyshire on the M6 :slight_smile: Thanks for askingā€¦

Iā€™m pleased to hear the scan and x-rays of Hattiā€™s bladder are clear and I hope all goes well tomorrow with the Cystoscopy. Sounds like they are being very thorough with her checks and hopefully this will get to the root of the problem.

Bless her for wagging her tail after all sheā€™s been through today!:smiley:

I hope you arenā€™t feeling too stressed out tonight, Merz, try to relax and youā€™ll sleep ok tonightā€¦