Group of cabinet ministers will tell PM to go

He obviously thinks he can ride this through, but what can he possibly do to win back favour with the party and the country. Has he got some cunning plan that will change everything.

How can his supporters not see what he has been doing

Then again, he’s a tory so he doesn’t give a sh*t what ordinary people think.

2 Likes

HIs previous floozy, Citronella says he doesn’t care about the electorate, or anyone but himself and his own goals and ambitions. She also wishes Carrie good luck (!)

It’s the Remoaners and activists who are behind all this. They can’t accept the referendum results and since day one have been filled with hatred for Boris and the Conservatives.

They are hell bent on getting Brexit reversed and spend all their time posting memes etc about Boris and trying to get people worked up into a frenzy and filled with hatred.

People need to think back to the pandemic and how millions of people were looked after and furloughed on full pay for 6 months. they need to look at all the small businesses who received big payouts to keep them going.

2 Likes

Name one positive thing which has happened as a result of Brexit.

Blame nobody but Johnson he has done this to himself by lying cheating breaking the lockdown law and knowingly promoting a groper to the cabinet .

He’s been given more chances than he deserves, unfortunately he’ll never change , he will Continue to bring disgrace on the Tory party …he has to go.
Forget about Brexit think exit

1 Like

Hi

I agree completely Ripple.

At last! He’s resigning.

Yes,thank God…it would have been Men in white coats if He insisted on staying :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You may well be right there!

Lets’s see how long it is before the hatred pours out to whoever his successor is. We’ve seen it all before and it sickens me.
Whoever it is will be given no chance at all.

I will never vote again and I know a lot of people who say the same.

1 Like

There’s always going to be hatred for politicians because, historically the country has always been largely divided into two main political camps - currently Conservative and Labour. Each side enjoys slinging mud at the other. It was ever thus.

Hi

He is not going now, he is staying as PM over the Summer Holidays.

Hmm!..I hope not…I just never want to see His smirking/lying/smug face on My tv screen ever again,
:grimacing:

1 Like

@swimfeeders , What !!!
Bloody hell cant they forget about their summer holidays just this once !?!?
Aint it an emergency ??
Donkeyman! :weary::weary::weary:

2 Likes

He’s probably, right now, dreaming up all the fraudulent expenses claims he can get in between now and the Autumn.

3 Likes

Hes resiging the Tory leadership.

It will take a month at least for the Tories to elect a new leader.

So BJ will still be PM for at least a month if not longer.

1 Like

But if he wants to do ‘the honourable thing’, which he’s claiming his resignation is, then he should foxtrot oscar right now and ask the queen to call for a caretaker prime minister to plug the gap until the leadership election takes place.

1 Like

Hi

Boris will hang on until the last possible moment.

We are in uncharted territory here.

The Conservative MPs have to have an election amongst themselves and whittle it down to the last two on the next fortnight.

The actual decision will be made by Tory Party Members in a vote over the summer.

The new PM will then have to be sworn in when Parliament starts again after the summer holidays.

In other words, plenty of time for Boris to cause havoc if he wants.

1 Like

heh heh,and planning who to blame in His best selling book,
:laughing:

2 Likes

Exactly. Which is why he really needs to go now, quietly or kicking and screaming, and get a caretaker PM in place.

1 Like