Group of cabinet ministers will tell PM to go

I agree that Boris has to go in light of all the things that have come to light during his tenure, however, I do think that this country is ruled by the media, and they can destroy anyone they like. On this occasion it was his own front bench MP’s that eventually lost confidence in his leadership, but this situation has been brewing in the media (and on this forum) for the last year. The slow drip drip drip of accusation and lies have finally brought Boris down because he didn’t know how to treat the barrage of hate. Perhaps a better man or woman could have been up to the job but I very much doubt it. You can’t be all things to all men/women and you upset the media to your peril.

1 Like

@OldGreyFox , l was just thinking the same this morning OGF !!
You are dead right !!
The media has been building this up over the past two years, they siezed
on what was a trivial misdemeanour and built it up to what is now, aided
and abetted by the opposition and the remoaner community ??
Boris’s nature did the rest !!
Donkeyman! :-1::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::-1:

1 Like

@ Swimfeeders, Good job its not a war situation then swimmy eh !!
Gawd elp us !!
Donkeyman! :-1::frowning::frowning::-1:

I don’t think it’s fair to blame anyone for Boris’s downfall but Boris. He’s a fake, and was bound to come unstuck. He’s much more a stage performer than a competent politition. Even when he was managing to stick to the script, it was only words, and vey little substance. And he’ll be okay; he will probably make a fortune. I bet you that by this time next year he has his own TV show. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Let’s all hope that that’s the last Old Etonian we have as PM for a good few years.

3 Likes

Hi

The Media never ruled me, and I am not bragging, just one of many and very low down in the pecking order.

It is difficult to control those who have nothing to lose.

I was so low down I was a nightmare.

I got an acceptable but not a huge payoff.

I was never Public School, or the right University, so very cheap in their view to pay off.

I got what I wanted, but not huge or £100s of thousands or £Millions, that sort of money was reserved for special people.

I also refused to sign a non disclosure agreement, so lost a lot by doing that.

Such is life, you have to make these decisions.

I am glad I did.

1 Like

That’s almost a surefire bet … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

BJ will be raking in big bucks from mugs here and in the USA (he was, of course, born on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City) … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He’ll probably have his own social media site too - he’s very good at swaying the search results on google away from his misdoings :018:

1 Like

I’m not saying he wasn’t instrumental in his own demise Harbal, but the media knew exactly what they were doing, and they can do that to anyone they wish, and some don’t even know what hit em’…

I don’t watch, listen to, or read the news, so I like to think I am a challenge to them. :slightly_smiling_face:

I sure one of the papers will pick him up as a columnists and he gets £450k golden handshake. There’s really no justice is there?

Nope!

But, life would be bland without um.

And those backstabbing MPs who resigned will now all get £thousands! I hear the total amount will be in the region of over £425,000. By the way, it applies to ALL parties when a member resigns.

What price a clear conscience? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I will be laying awake in bed seething about this tonight. :sleeping_bed: :sleeping:

I just can’t help thinking that Boris has been ‘Dumped On’ It all seems a little bit too choreographed. It’s like, after Sunak and Javid resigned everyone else lower down the pecking order were told “You had better resign too if you want a future in politics” Then over the next twenty four hours they all trooped in and did the same, whether they wanted too or not.
Even the parties could have been a set up considering the amount of detail and proof that has come to light. Someone was taking notes…and wanted Boris out!

2 Likes

Foxy, Maybe he has been dumped on but he’s lost all credibility and no one takes him seriously anymore.

Poor Carrie, her dream has ended too…

2 Likes

Bet that wallpaper ends up on eBay