Foxys Forthcoming Hospital Visit

Thanks Besoeker, and you are a gentleman…
:+1:

You want hugs!
You have them …

And I’ll do a little dance for you too.

dance_small

Cheers Bob. Will see how it goes, eh?

1 Like

A big hug for Foxy…hope it all goes well on the 17th xx

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you, Foxy.

2 Likes

Look on the bright side Foxy, Dec 17th means you should be home for Christmas, but not strong enough to do any of the cooking,washing up or clearing all the Christmas wrapping paper. :laughing:
Just keep your fingers active though,because we will all want to know how well you are feeling! :+1:

3 Likes

OGF fingers crossed it works out for you on 17th Dec although if it were me I would ask to delay another couple of weeks until the New Year if it’s just before Christmas. Mainly because the NHS is so stretched at that time.

1 Like

You do realise Morty, that I will be thinking about you dancing for me all day…
:crazy_face:
And me with a bad heart and all…
:broken_heart:
I’ll risk it if you will…
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Her nude clog dance is nonpareil ! :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Be careful Bob, you will set your heart racing! :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely Tabby, everyone is welcome to post what ever they like on any thread of mine, that’s what forum life is all about. Imagine meeting up in a bar and having a good old natter, wherever it takes us…
By the way…Your round I believe Tabby…
:beer: :tumbler_glass: :beers: :tropical_drink: :wine_glass:

1 Like

Hang on while I lie down…I’ve come over all unnecessary…
:sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Not possible … you will always be necessary in here, Foxy!

1 Like

You say the nicest things Tabby…
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Hang in there Rab…the time will soon fly by,
:hugs:

1 Like

Not only that Tabby, it seems Morti needs to do something naughty, now she has stopped smoking, so the nude clog dance could make both members happy! :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 20 hours.

Who flagged this thread and why?
As a result I now consider this thread closed and will not be contributing in the future…

1 Like

Hey @OldGreyFox , there’s no problem here. I believe the thread was temporarily closed to allow Azz to deal with the abusive posts made by a recent member, taking the whole thread off track. I believe that has now been done so please continue with the thread, it certainly wasn’t anything that you did… :blush:

4 Likes

I wondered why it had gone very strange and some posts were ‘ ghosted ‘