Foxys Forthcoming Hospital Visit

Come on Foxy you know we are all waiting to hear about you coming out of hospital feeling better! :smiley:

You also know that we occasionally get show offs who are likely to ruin threads with their bad attitude! Poor Azz cant be here 24 hours a day, so there will be occasions when we need to close these threads for a few hours…but you can’t escape us so you better keep posting! :rofl:

1 Like

That’s how I understand the closure, too … :+1:

There were just too many flags concerning certain posts … :exclamation:

1 Like

I was one of the ‘flaggers’ Bob, the reason being you didn’t deserve having that sort of language in your Hospital thread.:slightly_frowning_face: In past days we would have removed the post immediately but the forum is still in early days.

Hope you will continue to update us here …. please! x

2 Likes

I have started to flag the recent posts about flags, and will indeed flag this post accordingly.

1 Like

Today’s the day. No cancellation this time and I’m setting off in just half an hours time to go and have a new engine management system installed…I should be able to ‘Run like Clockwork’ soon…All the best and it’s been nice knowing you all…Should it all go tits up!
:flushed:

3 Likes

Good luck! Not that you’ll need it you will be in safe hands.But Good Luck! anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

See you later on, Foxy :+1: You’ll be fine.

1 Like

Good luck Foxy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure everything will go well and you’ll be bouncing around and running like the great athlete you are very very soon.

Good luck

1 Like

Good luck Foxy…sending positive vibes your way…big hugs mister x

1 Like

And it’s good luck from me too Bob :crossed_fingers::blush:

1 Like

good luck foxy legs, thinking of you x

1 Like

whey hey

:023:

1 Like

Good luck Bob.

1 Like

Good luck Bob, you’ll be OK, they do some amazing things these days!
I am looking forward to reading more of ‘Bob’s Bits’ on here.
:grinning:

2 Likes

Very best of luck foxy xxx

1 Like

See you on the other side, it’ll be fine.

1 Like

Best of luck OGF. Fingers crossed all will be well x

1 Like

Hope it all goes well for you !

Get well soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: Good luck Bob. I do so hope all goes well for you.

1 Like