Footballer Kurt Zouma

You don’t have to be bright to know it’s wrong to be cruel to animals though?

Loads of people who might be described as thick love their pets and all animals dearly and wouldn’t dream of doing what he did.

It’s not about being intelligent or thick, it’s about having a kind nature or a cruel one

4 Likes

@JBR, Ooooer! So money has nothing to do with it ??
One could argue that the physicist is stupid not to be a
footballer ??
Donkeyman ! :+1::grin::+1:

1 Like

Cruelty doesn’t always equate to IQ plenty of really intelligent people ( think Dr Megele ) are cruel to people and animals .
The guys a total AH and needs a good kick in the whats it’s to remind him of how it hurts to be kicked

1 Like

I could argue that intelligent people (which may include nuclear physicists!) have brains which seek more productive and challenging inputs compared to footballers who have such tiny brains that they are limited only to kicking things… be they footballs or animals, or possibly humans too.

But as has been pointed out all footballers are not pea brained and not being a brain box doesn’t mean you are not cruel .
Cruelty crosses all the barriers of intelligence and social differences .

1 Like

Apologised profusely because he got caught.

3 Likes

Hopefully, his profuse apologies will not have changed anyone’s opinions of him.
I’m even more angry with him now simply because he hasn’t been punished for his actions. He wasn’t even banned from playing in the following match.

2 Likes

You don’t know if he was genuine or not, no more than I do.

Probably taught him a great lesson.and hopefully he will have learnt from it…

I repeat he apologised profusely because he was caught because hevknows how his cruel actions has caused a public outcry. Had he not been caught it could quite possibly be still happening. I wonder if or how many times it had happened in the past. Thank god he was caught so those cats could get away from that cruel monster. He’s a grown man and shouldn’t have to learn from it, he should already know how his act was cruel and that cruelty of any kind is simply just wrong.

I’m guessing though he has learned that people don’t take kindly to cruelty to an innocent creature and I have not a shred of sympathy for him. If that makes me judgmental then so be it, I will sit in judgement of anyone who carries out acts of cruelty,

5 Likes

The brother, Yoan Zouma, who is also a footballer, has been suspended from playing for the football team he has been playing for.
The Club issued a statement which included:

“The Club has therefore decided that until the RSPCA has completed its investigations, Yoan will not play for Dagenham & Redbridge in any competitive match.”

“Any further action deemed necessary to be taken will be made at the conclusion of the RSPCA investigation.”

4 Likes

Al lot depends on how you are brought up .

I saw elsewhere, a journalist asking another (black) footballer about this situation, and the footballer turned it around to racism…as in inferring that there is more fuss being made over this than there is over racists & football. :roll_eyes:

You can think what ever you like.

If he’s truly sorry, well done him.

Too late to say sorry, they are just words which are an easy way out :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I know i can dear

3 Likes

He is probably back pedalling to try and save his obscene income!

2 Likes

Boot, thanks for your reply to my question about the brother filming.
I hadnt heard that news. :+1:

2 Likes

Well said. I completely agree.
I would never hurt or kill any animal, even an insect. They all have a right to life.
You may think I’m soft, but I even picked up a spider the other day which had made its way into our shower and put it somewhere safe.

3 Likes

Not all, but many black people are preoccupied with racism, especially where it doesn’t exist.

1 Like

She’s a ‘born again Christian’, you know. They forgive everything.

1 Like