Footballer Kurt Zouma

What do folks here think about his nasty 6’3" bully if a ‘man’ who is all over the news at the moment, for kicking and throwing things at his terrified cat?

I haven’t put up the video, but I am sure you can find it online if anyone wants to.

Then his equally thick football manager still included him in his team to play last night.
It said on the news just now that 80,000 people have signec a petition for him to be prosecuted, and quite right too IMO.
Why should anyone blatantly get away with animal cruelty? It was all on video, so the authorities have the proof they need. Many, think he should have his 2 cats taken away from him immediately.

Too many footballers and other ‘monied’ people think they can buy their way out of anything.

He kicked his cat , not kicking things at it.

1 Like

He picked it up, dropped it, kicked it, then when it tried to run and hide, he threw his shoe at it.
Is that acceptable behaviour to you, Cariacture?

1 Like

West Ham may regret playing him as their sponsors are reviewing their position.
He needs to be prosecuted to the full that the law allows.

4 Likes

Totally agree, Chillie. Of course he must be prosecuted, and serves him right too.
I cant stand animal cruelty, or any excuses for it either.

I think his manager has bitten off more than he can chew with such an overwhelming public reaction.

2 Likes

Did I say it was,

1 Like

Will be interesting to see what the result of West Ham’s internal enquiry is.

Yes. If anyone was filmed in the street kicking their dog, they would be prosecuted. Someone famous should not make a scrap of difference.

2 Likes

I agree! Don’t care who you are…you do that, and you get consequences… :wink:

Yes 100% he should be prosecuted. It was absolutely disgraceful, appalling cruelty. And in front of a child as well - what sort of learned behaviour is that kiddie growing up with?

Pleased to read a little while ago that the RSPCA have now removed both his cats and are liaising with Essex police.

5 Likes

Good. Rather late for the West Ham management to see sense but - better late than never.

1 Like

I watched the video of two of them it seems, they were both laughing, he actually kicked that cat like he was kicking a football.

Your a bully,Kurt, I bet you’re not laughing now…i wonder who leaked the video, glad they did,…

1 Like

When I heard this on the radio yesterday morning I couldn’t believe it. And was glad I didn’t see it as hearing about it was bad enough. Then I watched the ITV news at 6 and couldn’t believe that they actually showed it and without a warning either. When I watched it it was much worse than was described on the radio.

They were again discussing it on the radio this morning and people were calling in to say how dreadful it was. It was on LBC radio which normally has a variety of nationalities calling in, I noticed this morning that it was only English accents calling in and made me wonder if it didn’t mean so much to other nationalities and as he’s French might not keep the cats as pets or think of them as pets, just as mousers. I know many years ago when I went to Crete they treated cats as vermin and hated seeing what I witnessed.

1 Like

That’s £240 grand for animal charities and I think the cats should be rehomed he’s not fit to have animals .

3 Likes

Did you see how he kicked, it was like watching a kick off at a football match…:rage::rage::rage:

Tell you what - if he did that to one of mine they would never find enough pieces of him left to fine!

6 Likes

I read a news article somewhere that said under French law they can prosecute a French Citizen for animal cruelty even if carried out abroad and that he is to be prosecuted there.

6 Likes

Deport him back to France!! I was not impressed at the way French farmers treat their animals, so this froggie is no better and should be sent home on first cattle boat.

1 Like

He is a specimen of festering excrement that should be exterminated!

3 Likes

Have you ever watched a footballer, take an offside kick off…that’s exactly how he kicked that poor cat, it was terrified of him, why do that to a defenceless animal…he got his comeuppance though didn’t he…one up for the cat/ s …:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like