Footballer Kurt Zouma

I would absolutely hate to be in his shoes…we are an animal loving nation…I bet they chant at him, when he’s in the football stadium…serves him right…

No - he didn’t - he is still alive.

3 Likes

I know how you feel,ST…our animals are like our children.

Black and Decker drill through both the kneecaps sounds good to me!

I’d do it. He’d never play football again.
What a disgusting yob.

1 Like

Nasty piece of work. He picked the wrong country to do it in, didn’t he?

Us Brits will never forgive him, he might as well clear off now and good riddance

Wouldn’t you just love to kick his butt for him ?:rage:

2 Likes

They already did - his Manager let him play last night!

UPDATE 2-Soccer-Zouma’s cats taken away, Vitality and Adidas drop sponsorship | Financial News (lse.co.uk)

Sponsors are already dropping him

2 Likes

Many more to follow, I hope.
And to add, I’d very much like to hear about a group of lads kicking the shit out of him one dark night, which is exactly what he deserves.

3 Likes

His balls would be more satisfying :rage:

5 Likes

Yeah, but I was going to get a friendly vet to remove those…

Or this is a good idea from one of my Facebook friends….

1 Like

No one has commented on the person who filmed this abuse happening. I heard it was his brother?
On the news it said he was laughing at Zouma’s crueltyl, so the other bloke must be as bad.
What is the matter with these sort of people?

I can’t help but wonder how many other times this might have happened too.
What a thing to teach that child.

3 Likes

An unfriendly one would be better - or rusty cheesewire comes to mind!

2 Likes

Yes, the person filming and suck up laughing at him should get done too

A lot of these vids for TikTok etc don’t just happen, they’re planned

So is it likely that they just happened to be filming when this piece of nasty took place?

Or did they get together first and say “right, you boot the cat and I’ll vid, it will be a right laugh for our mates and we’ll get Likes ” ?

They’re a pair of sickos, hope it’s the end of his career and he has to get out of our country

4 Likes

Preferably in a coffin!

2 Likes

Other brands of drill are available :wink::+1:

1 Like

Bearing in mind that most of them are rather thick, it should be expected that footballers have never developed the standard of humanity and certainly intelligence which most of us benefit from. That’s why none of them have become nuclear physicists!

2 Likes

@JBR , Why would a footballer want to be a neclear physicist ??
Just asking !!
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

He wouldn’t want to be, simply because he doesn’t have the mental capacity! The simple words themselves would be far above his understanding.

I was thinking the same, i was also wondering how he knows most footballers are thick…:thinking::thinking::thinking:…quite a few football players have degrees I read,one I read is/ was a doctor…Frank Lampard is highly intelligent apparently.has 11 GCSE…plus an A in some language.

Unfortunately this one made a big mistake .i hear he has apologised profusely over the situation.