Foods And Drink That You Know Aren't Good For You But You Eat Them Anyway

Yummy.

1 Like

Holy crap that looks delicious!

What is that? :face_vomiting:

Oh waitā€¦its kebab meat. I had some about 13 years ago, never againā€¦boke

See itā€™s all about balance, if yer fancy Kebab meat and chips (with sweet Chilli Sauce), just starve yourself all day then, it donā€™t matter that it is 2500 calories. :grin:
It ainā€™t done me no harm :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh Iā€™ll pass thanksā€¦nothing on this earth would make me starve all day so I could eat it. Iā€™m glad you have fond memories of it though :smiley:

This ainā€™t a memory, I might pass on brekky today so I can enjoy the delights of the Lamb delicacy tonight. :icon_wink:

Well at least you arenā€™t eating it for breakfastā€¦ :joy: People do that yā€™knowā€¦stomachs of Irn Bru!

Down here in Blighty, the Chippies donā€™t open till 5.00pm to protect folks from themselves :icon_wink:

1 Like

:joy: That made me chuckle!

That is wrong on so many levels. Also do you eat it with your hands or just dive in like apple dunking?

No itā€™s not, all is good, you just have to monitor the weight Yoyo. :icon_wink:

1 Like

Lashings and lashings of butterscotch Angel Delight, a large helping of Chiverā€™s giant jelly washed down with a couple of bottles of Cresta!

1 Like

Ohā€¦myā€¦word. Is this still in existence? Iā€™d forgotten all about it!

1 Like

Crikey, that brings back very long distant memories. Butterscotch Angel Delight! my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

3 Likes

Mine tooā€¦I remember it from when I was little. Iā€™m going to look for it tomorrow :smiley:

Iā€™m also reminded of Blamongeā€¦Blamangeā€¦Blancmange Remember that?

1 Like
3 Likes

Butterscotch Angel Delight ā€¦ yummy.

Just googled ā€¦Asda still sell it!

1 Like

Indeed I do remember Blancmange but it is pretty easy to make yourself anyway itā€™s only milk, sugar, corn flower and flavouring. I used to make it when my kids were little but havenā€™t done so for decades

1 Like

where does the pink come from?

Food colouring?