Flu Jab time

Sorry Gabi, I don’t understand the point you are making. We are discussing the Flu Jab. I’m setting out factual evidence that states clearly that it’s a major scam, that it contains harmful chemicals and that for a huge majority of people (99 in 100) it has no benefit.

What’s your stance on the flu jab?

got to agree with Realist on this one only last week I was reading this and there is no way I’d have a flu jab.

This is my stance which was my first post.

And in response to that post I asked, in what possible way is it “sensible to have a flu jab”? Which you haven’t answered.

The evidence is greatly against it being sensible.

You just beat me to it Wishbone. I just drafted the following post:

For anyone who is still objectively appraising whether the flu jab is good or bad it’s worth reading the review in this link:

[I]“I’m the only independent journalist in the world who is scientifically trained to run an atomic mass spectrometry laboratory, which I’ve been running for nearly a year now.”

“My independent atomic elemental analysis of flu vaccines, published in the summer of 2014, proved that flu vaccines contain over 50 ppm mercury, an extremely toxic heavy metal linked to kidney failure, birth defects, spontaneous abortions and neurological damage. This finding has never been refuted by anyone”[/I]

Mercury levels

ppb = parts per billion

2ppb = Maximum mercury contaminant level in drinking water set by the EPA

250 ppb = Typical mercury level in Tuna

51,000 ppb = Mercury level found in Flu shots

It’s like plaiting fog talking to someone who insists on forcing their views on people who can make their own decisions. Just accept I prefer to have the flu jab at an age I am not as strong to fight an infection as a young one…hence the reason the doctors offer it to OAP.

I can see that Gabi but all I’m saying is that I wouldn’t have it.

Sorry Gabi but you have misunderstood. I’m not forcing MY VIEWS on you nor anyone else. I am presenting facts from respected scientific bodies. Facts which empirically prove that the flu jab is worthless.

Please don’t berate me if such evidence is not to your liking.

Doctors do what they are told. Many doctors are totally ignorant of the high levels of Mercury in the vaccinations they put out. It’s big business, not a health service.

I understand completely that as you get older you may not be as strong as you used to be at fighting infections and viruses. However that situation just means you need to make extra effort to feed your body the right minerals and nutrients to maximise your immune system.

People reach for the flu jab because of the fear campaign the industry puts out and because they put faith in the medical institution which stems from their knowledge and experience of how that institution used to be many years ago but which has sadly drastically changed since.

Please don’t listen to me. Please don’t take my word for it.

Instead be open minded and read the information in the various links posted in this thread. The evidence is irrefutable that the flu jab is pretty much useless and contains high levels of mercury, something you definitely do not want in your body.

Old people are being duped through fear and vulnerability. It’s sad to see.

Oh so this is where He gets all His crap from…THE HEALTH RANGER from the good old US of A,…jeeze…it MUST all be true then !! ;~)

And the Cochrane Database May?

Even GlaxoSmithKline’s FLULAVAL vaccine states in its instructions/insert that there is no scientific evidence to suggest the vaccine works.

Here’s a picture of the insert in the box:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Flulaval-Influenza-Virus-Vaccine-2012-2014-Formula-No-Controlled-Trials-600.jpg

“there have been no controlled trials adequately demonstrating a decrease in influenza disease after vaccination with FLULAVAL”

It gets worse. See the rest:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Flulaval-Influenza-Vaccine-Insert-600.jpg

The world is at war. War from within. America is in turmoil and is close to being a militant dictatorship.

Here’s a heart rending story of a woman who after doing her research refuses to have a flu jab for herself or her family. Her refusal has been met with militant threats from the state who say they will take her child away from her if the whole family does not accept the jab.

Does this sound like an innocent vaccine programme or the purposeful poisoning/contamination of a nation?

http://www.policestateusa.com/2015/jamiesmith/

Arthur I think you presume too much , I for one am not vulnerable or fearful and I am quite capable of reading all the data on vaccinations for myself as are others here .
I could post pages of data contradicting yours and we can play the game of who has the most reliable data.

Here is just one piece of information on the specific type of mercury used in flu vaccinations from The World Health Organisation.

Expert consultation and data presented to the GACVS indicate that the pharmacokinetic profile of ethyl mercury is substantially different from that of methyl mercury. The half-life of ethyl mercury is short (less than one week) compared to methyl mercury (1.5 months) making exposure to ethyl mercury in blood comparatively brief. Further, ethyl mercury is actively excreted via the gut unlike methyl mercury that accumulates in the body.

http://www.who.int/vaccine_safety/committee/topics/thiomersal/statement_jul2006/en/

I am in a high risk category because of medical conditions and I prefer to risk the minute possibility of having a reaction to a vaccine when there is a distinct possibility that should I catch flu it will almost certainly put me I hospital and may even kill me.

But the flu jab itself isn’t going to reduce your chances of catching the flu ! You’d have to be 1 in 100 people.

As Meg says We could all troll through the net’ and get all kinds of data for and against the vaccine,…BUT WE DON’T LIVE IN AMERICA,and We are also not FORCED to have it if We don’t want it,it’s Our choice just as taking statins for a raised Cholesterol…NO-ONE can make us take it if We don’t want it…Our Bodies/health…Our choice…END OF…

I don’t think you know what you are talking about Arthur .

Incidentally all the sections you have highlighted are just standard disclaimers that vaccines carry to prevent people suing them if there are any problems. It is normal practice for drug companies to put them on medication

You do what you want with your body and I will do the same with mine :lol:

It is going to obviate the chances of you experiencing the trauma your body suffers when and if the flu virus is picked up, by alerting your body to produce antibodies in sufficient numbers to effectively combat the disease before it gets hold, reproduces and starts to cause distress.

The empirical evidence of various independent and respected studies disagrees with your statement. Those studies show that at best your chances of the jab having the effect you describe are approx. 1 in 100. The fact that you have come to believe that the jab does what you assert it does is the result of a carefully conducted campaign by the Pharma industry to instil fear in people.

Can you give me a citation for an independent and respected study that counters the overwhelming evidence that the jab is a 1 in 100 lottery?

Looks like you are the only one in the parade that is in step again !

My husband went to doctors last week for his diabetic yearly check up, and he had his flu jab then, he asked about when everyone else was getting there’s and was told that they are keeping it quiet for a bit as last year it was utter chaos at the surgery, they tried to have everyone on the same day a Saturday.

I got my letter on Saturday to attend my yearly asthma clinic and will get my jab then.