Fitness Report Thread

Ohh I can join this…

Thursday.
Dog walk over hills and rough ground with the dog 1hour30minute - Sutton Park.
Cleaned the living room including washing down aintwork and dry cleaned the rug.
On hands and knees to do kitchen floor with scrubing brush to get between tiles to the grout…kitchen is m23ft x 15ft all tiled…took me about 2 hours…cleaned it then clened between grout then cleaned it again and then rinsed it off.
30minute slow dog walk around streets.
10 minutes on nephews trampoline, no out of breathe but gentle.

Thursday

90 minutes dog walking
20 mins grass cutting
step aerobics, not really :-D, but I was up and down ladder painting again this afternoon.

Thursday

3 miles on the exercise bike (22 minutes)

10 run up and down the stairs in addition to the normal daily ups and downs.

Walked to the local retail park instead of going in the car.

Thursday:

Cleaned all tiles in bathroom

1 hour walk with Hatti

1 hour or so gardening

Walked to town for pedometer-used it at work from 4pm-7pm-2439 steps! Didn’t realise how much I walked up and down. Will use it from first thing in morning to get reading for all day.

Thursday

One hour walk this morning
Did my usual house cleaning
Did three loads of wash so that was up and down the stairs alot
Had a salad for lunch
Just got back from my second walk and only a half hour since I had to get back for my daughters call.
For dinner I am making spg with meatsauce. I buy 95% lean gound beef (ick) no flavor and I saute fresh mushrooms and add that to the sauce. I always use wheat pasta and it’s really pretty good.

Walked my 3 miles with the dogs…

Reminder to Azz to add Moli to the Fitness participants :wink:

42 minutes walk (much better pace today)
25 minutes Wii (balance and light muscle workouts)
WiiFit age 50 :frowning: Damn. I was 29 at my best pre-injury. However …

I think I’d be inclined to do more exercise if I had WiiFit :confused:

It’s great fun Mags. I was boxing today!
Ask Santa?

Early start today, down the park at 08:20 then a dash round Tesco’s, tidied up the mess I made yesterday in the cupboard, now I’ll take a rest, must watch the BP ya know. :lol:

Done nothing apart from sit in the hospital and wait for my Dad…he had an appintment today for an endoscope. He was had the spray but because they took 20+ biopsies… he was kept in…so appointment 10.30 finaly got out of there at 2.30…took the dog out obviously this morning quick 10 minutes…and off out shortly, for a quick 1/2 hour…its really exhausting sitting around a hospital…if I had klnown it was going to be so long I would have taken a book, my sister came and then took Mom home…no way Mom could sit there that long… the letter said 2 hours. I am not complaining though, they were really good.

Anyhow, off to take Sal out and then to get fish and chips for dinner…yummy. Have to gte the halloween stuff oout of the loft too for tomorrow…and maybe stock up on choccies/crisps etc…

Friday

Exercise bike …
am - 2 miles, 15 mins
pm - 2 miles, 15 mins

“Ran” up and down stairs throughout the day instead of walked.

Doesn’t sound much but I’m pretty pleased with myself!:mrgreen:

Friday

1 1/2 hrs dog walking

Work this afternoon.

I want one of those wiifits, they sound fun, I could do with the balance exercise.

Friday

The pedometer told me 7629 steps which equals 3.61 miles which consisted of

Dog Walk this morning

Doing housework and then all the walking about at work

Also did 30 mins gentle exercise-stretches and bends

Did try some sit ups but decided too much like hard work so abandoned them-for now

Dog walk 3 miles, does running after Maggie all day count???

Where did Friday go??

I had a one mile walk this morning
Cleaned kitchen and bath
Went grocery shopping and hit a couple other stores on the way.
Had a healthy lunch out with a friend
ended with another little less than mile walk tonight. Oh and I did the stairs up and down twice today. woo hoo lol

35 minutes WiiFit, mostly yoga and balance but 6 minutes of hula hoop and 3 minutes boxing made me puff a bit :slight_smile:

Jogged 1.5 miles with the dogs then did the trolley dash, fettled the car (fluid levels check), then played footie with the dogs out the back.

One and a half hour soggy walk with dogs

hour hoovering and tidying, I am expecting visitors this afternoon to meet my B’s, fingers crossed they don’t show me up. :103: