Eileen is unwell

Update Thurs 12th Jan.

I’ve received an email from Christopher today with the latest news of Eileen …

"Eileen went back into ICU on Tuesday night - her Oxygen level dropped again and she had to go onto a full mask for oxygen delivery - Chris spent yesterday morning with her - she looked much better than she had in the past week - the doctors are still pumping her full of antibiotics to fight lung infections - she is now on a new inhaler to help clear the mucus in her lungs and they hope to have her back in a regular room today or tomorrow.

It is a slow process at this point"

Keep fighting, Eileen, everyone here is rooting for you and sending you love and healing thoughts. xxx

God Bless Eileen. Annie.

Thinking of you Eileen, keep fighting it girl and hope to see you soon…:cool:

Thanks for passing on the news Mags. My prayers are with Eileen for a full recovery.

Thanks Mags for the update, and thanks to Chris also.

Eileen, thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. Stay strong, we are all thinking of you and missing you. xx

Thanks for the update Mags. She’s in the best place to get better quickly . Hope she’s back home soon

Thank you Mags for the update.
Best wishes Eileen, get well soon.

Mags thank you so much for the update. My thoughts have been with Eileen since she went into hospital. She really is sorely missed and I hope the treatment she is receiving speeds her on to recovery very soon. We all think the world of her on here. xx

Thanks for the update Mags. Am thinking of you Eileen and hope you get well soon, we miss you, hugs…

Mags darlin’ - thank you so much for the update on Eileen’s progress - it is a relief at least knowing what the problem is and knowing why the hospital are keeping her in at the moment.

Eileen darlin’ - hang in there - we’re all rooting for you and will be sending supplies of decent food (as opposed to hospital food) to aid your recovery and regain your strength.

Thanks for the update Mags. Fingers crossed that the doctors will soon have Eileen stable and on the road to recovery.

Many thanks for the update Mags. Eileen is in the right place and I hope they will sort her problems soon. If they are planning on moving her out of ICU soon then they must believe she is improving.

Come on Eileen, you can do it girl :-p

Thank you Mags and Chris, so glad to hear Eileen is improving and will hopefully be home again soon. Will be waiting to see her name on here.

Mags :slight_smile: it is good to have an update thank you.
It sounds as though Eileen is being well cared for, let’s hope it won’t be too long before she is back here with her friends…:slight_smile:

Hear hear Mags or should that be Here here! But you know what I mean, Annie.

Lovely to get an update. Poor woman has certainly been through it these past weeks…but happy to hear she is on the mend - albeit slowly. x

Wishing you all the strength you need Eileen to get better, miss you. Annie.

Glad to hear things seem a little bit more positive.
All the very best Eileen, I am sure we will see you back here soon.

George.

Thanks Mags (and Chris) for the update on Eileen.

There’s not a day passes without thinking of you Eileen; sending you healing thoughts and best wishes. We all miss you on here and I bet Leia misses you too.

Get well soon xx

Hope you’re soon feeling much better Eileen.I’ll bet you can’t wait to be back in your own surroundings with Leia.
Get Well Soon…x