Eileen is unwell

Thanks for the updates Mags.

Eileen, hope you get well soon, hurry up we’re all missing you xx

The weather has bucked up Eileen waiting for you,healing vibes on the way to you from Phoebe and me.

Get well soon Eileen… Thinking of you …Sue x

I received PM on Catsey from Christopher late last evening to say that Eileen’s friend Carolyn, has managed to connect Eileen’s Kindle to us from the hospital!!! I’m not sure when Eileen will be up to chatting to us here herself, but she sends her love and prayers.

I hope the fact that she can now read our messages will cheer her up by feeling closer to us…:cool:

Oh hey - that’s wonderful news!!! - Eileen darlin’ - stop lounging in that hospital bed, get well and get back here and join us immediately!!! - seriously Eileen darlin’ - get well real soon, or I will organise a cruise over the ‘pond’ and come and find you!!!

Mags that’s great :smiley:

Eileen :slight_smile: if you are reading this you will be aware how much you have been missed by your friends here.
We are all looking forward to the time when you will be well enough to chat with us again x :slight_smile:

That is good news Mags - Eileen must be starting to feel a bit better :041::041::041:

That’s really good to hear Mags and like you say it will really cheer up up reading all these lovely messages from her friends :slight_smile:

That’s what I thought too, Marian.:slight_smile:

I think both Christopher and Carolyn realise now what a big part “OFF” and “Catsey” both play in Eileen’s day to day life so even if she is not up to posting yet, she will be able to read everyone’s encouraging and comforting messages.

Thanks again Mags,
Eileen, if you are reading all your messages, I do hope they cheer you up. Hoping you are on the mend now and that you are back with us just as soon as you feel well enough :slight_smile: Mary xx

And isn’t she lucky having Christopher and Carolyn looking out for her, lovely people :-D:-D

That is great news good old Chris and Carolyn,at least you will feel connected to us now, we have missed you Eileen and its hard work being the only one at the elderly end of OFF. keep your pecker up girl, Annie.

I hope you are reading these messages Eileen. Hurry up now, and get back on these word games…:-p
Best wishes from me x

Hang in there Eileen and come back to us soon.

Hugs

Val x

Thanks for the update Mags. It’s good to know that Eileen has two wonderful friends in Chris and Carolyn who are helping her.

Eileen, my thoughts and prayers are still with you for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to the day when I see you back here…hopefully it won’t be too long…

Wow, thats another reason to get a Kindle Eileen, I didn’t know you could do that I am impressed and hope that we shall see you around shortly.

If you only read a few now and then you will know we are all lined up and singing the Eileen song… Come on Eileen, when you are back here again we will all dance to it as well, Bye Annie.

I reckon Eileen’s on her way back because Leia’s photo has just cropped up as the Random Photo on the home page.
Eileen if you are able to read your posts I hope you caught site of Leia too.

Now wouldn’t that be lovely if Leia was the first thing she saw when she logged in!:smiley: That really would give Eileen a boost:-)

hoping to se you back soon :slight_smile: