Eileen is unwell

I have just received an email and news of Eileen…

Christopher had to take Eileen to the hospital emergency room yesterday afternoon as she had been unwell for the past few days … which we knew about. She has breathing difficulties and no energy. The hospital are keeping her in for tests.

I have emailed Chris and asked him to pass on all our good wishes to Eileen and to tell her we are all thinking of her.

If there is anymore news, Chris will let me know.

Please keep Eileen in your thoughts, it’s not a very good start to the year for her…:frowning:

1 Like

Thank you Mags, I’ve been looking out for a message from you, I knew you’d let us know. I am worried about Eileen, thank goodness Chris is with her.

Oh Mags darlin’ - that’s worrying news indeed - when you hear from Chris again, please tell him I too am sending my good wishes for a speedy recovery to ‘our’ Eileen.

Eileen is in the best place at the moment, they will hopefully discover what has caused this setback and treat her accordingly.

‘Our’ Eileen … I like that Uncle Joe, I’m sure that would bring a smile to her face.:slight_smile:

get well soon Eileen

Get well soon Eileen. Hope its nothing serious.

Mags darlin’ - others have previously indicated that this forum is one big happy family, so how else would I describe ‘our’ Eileen???

Mags, thanks for starting this thread and letting us know. I just got a bad vibe last night that she’d gone into hospital, but it’s good to know that you are in contact with someone over there who can let us know how she’s getting along.

Very best wishes Eileen. Hope you’re back again soon. xx

You are correct UJ, we really do have a friendly group here and no matter where in the world our members come from, OFF has a homely atmosphere about it.:smiley:

Sorry to hear this news, get well soon Eileen x

Thank you for letting us know Mags. I guessed there was something wrong when Eileen wasn’t with us last night :frowning:
I hope Leia is ok too.

Sending the warmest wishes for a speedy recovery to Eileen and fingers crossed she will be back with us soon…

Sorry to hear your unwell Eileen get well soon

Thanks for the update Mags, lets hope Eileen makes a speedy recovery.

Poor thing, hope you get better soon Eileen!

Thanks Mags!

Thanks for the news Mags even though it makes for unpleasant reading.
I am sure she is getting the best attention and hope she will better soon and back with us.

Please pass on my warmest and best wishes, she is in our thoughts as are all the others here that are not too well at the moment.

Takes care Eileen and hope to see you here soon.
George.

Get well soon Eileen so sorry you’re ill. You are such a good contributor to this forum. Come back to us real soon.

Val x

I hope you can get back to us real soon Eileen, miss you here.
Thank you Mags.

Hope you feel much livlier soon Eileen xx

Thanks Mags for letting us know, I was worried about her going to ER, she doesnt like hospitals so knew there was something not right, give her my best Mags. Annie.

Oh dear, I’m sorry to hear Eileen is in hospital. She said she wasn’t feeling well and thought she might have to go the Emergency Service.
I hope she can soon begin to feel better. The forum is not the same without her input.
Best wishes and get well soon Eileen.
Could you please give Eileen my best wishes if you are in contact with her friend Chris Mags. Thank you. Rena