Eileen is unwell

Uncle Joe is right, I feel this is a family and she is ‘our’ Eileen.

So sorry to be reading this about Eileen :frowning: As much as she hates hospitals, she’s in the right place and hopefully all will go well for her. Thanks for the update Mags. Do you know if the lovely Leia is with Caroline?

Eileen, my thoughts are with you, and wishing you a speedy recovery. Hopefully you will be back home soon…

Thank you for keeping us all informed about Eileen, Mags. Do hope she feels better soon.

Thanks Mags for keeping us updated. Poor Eileen :frowning:

Hope you get better soon Eileen, my best wishes and ((((hugs))))

Carmen xx

I’m not sure about Leia for definite, Merz but I would think Eileen would have made some arrangement with Carolyn for Leia’s care just in case she had to stay in hospital.

Thinking about it, Eileen’s first thought would be for Leia. At least she knows that Leia will be fine with Carolyn. It’s good to know Eileen has two very good friends in Chris and Carolyn.

yes I was thinking about the cat tonight but then thought maybe Chris had her.I have kept thinking about her tonight.

Hope you are soon well again Eileen… thinking of you…

We are all thinking of you Eileen, get well soon love, you are missed dreadfully. Thank goodness you can keep us up to date Mags, bless you.

Can’t help thinking about her either. She is such an active part of our family here. If I told my husband that he’d say I was bonkers but you have to be part of this to understand that we know and love her so well, don’t you? Come on Chris, give Mags an update.

I know what you mean Maryl over the years we have been through a lot with one person and another and I know from experience just what warmth a support you can get from the family here. People don’t have to live alone to feel lonely on coming here you never have to feel alone.

I also think of us as Family and many would laugh but you are right you have to be here to know.

Many would not only laugh, but make derisory comments about the “family” feeling we share here and of course Eileen is an integral part.

Hope to hear of any new updates soon, if only to find out what’s actually wrong.

I don’t know who Chris and Carolyn are, but I hope they’re looking after Leia and our Eileen as well.

Carolyn is a friend of Eileen’s and Chris was Eileen’s next door neighbour before she moved into her retirement apartment … he is also her best friend.

May I also send ‘get well vibes’ to Eileen, she has been a fine example of what I like on OFF and I like her especially as she always answers my PM’s.

I will look out for updates as often as I can get to log in. Thinking of you Eileen.

Thank you Mags. I’m glad that she has friends who are close and can support her.

There is always the boat…too;-)

Thanks for the update! Eileen, please get well soon and back to your safe haven of home and Leia!

I think Joanna Fuchs Magic Wand says it all Eileen

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I’d wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay.

I’d think good thoughts; I’d send you love;
I’d transmit healing vibes;
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doc prescribes.

But there is no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell;
Just know you’re often in my thoughts,