Do you live alone?

Speak your mind Conradd. Just be aware that not everyone will agree with some of your ideas though. Women are a bit more than just a pretty face these days!

Its not about what anyone says, its how they say it…

2 Likes

Drop Dead with your Ideas I say!
You have no idea of what I am like but sit there and judging…and certainly I find you very offhand when talking of femmes like we are a shopping item!

2 Likes

I’m the biggest feminist going, my heros are J K Rowling and Doctor Kathleen Stock.

I’m just realistic on how modern relationships are suffering and why it’s predicated 45% of women 18-45 will be long term single by 2030.

The standard tone of advice I see online, in response to women asking why they are long term single is ‘you go Queen, never settle, you’re so worth it’.

Such advice is purely for likes but doesn’t help those saying they are feeling lost n lonely

1 Like

Can you point to where I say I know what you are like?

Of course.

Talking to men lately, they just prefer peace n chill, thats perfectly legitimate. If they happen to find a chill women, fine, if not then they opt to stay single.

I do think men and women have grown-apart somewhat. Not sure this is fixable.

US divorce rate is around 50% I believe? Men n women don’t seem so compatible now.

A higher proportion of young women are left leaning compared to men.
Tons of Tik Toks are women explaining they can’t date a conservative. Quite a lot of them also say they aren’t attracted to liberal men in general WHO THEY EXPLAIN as being not sufficiently masculine

I have had several liberal women proposition me, yet they hate my politics. I declined because I’m married.

All expressed a deep yearning for masculinity and dark eroticism.

I’m confident none of you will believe this, but hey ho, I don’t care either way.

One of them is an Oxford educated in psychology. Married to a wealthy liberal guy. Has everything, apart from she feels she’s marking time.

This begs the question as to why on earth you are watching Tik Tok and basing your opinions on female content creators who are in their 20’s or 30’s.

5 Likes

Tik Tok video makers and REPLIES are but one source of how the public thinks and acts.

Only a minority are proper influencers, vast majority are for example a womans first vid wanting to know how to stop being single.

Type in ‘Dating in my 50’s’.

Tik Tok is full of older women’s content

They create content for people to watch, so they get paid.

These TikTok women are something else aren’t they!

3 Likes

Most don’t get paid, they upload an occasional vid. It’s a good way to see how different generations feel about the world.

Many older women have just vids personal to them such as their cats or holidays, a handful of viewings.

Never met anyone off Tik Tok.

Never said you had…just amused at the conversations that must go on between you all

3 Likes

I almost don’t want to interrupt the flow of this latest part of the thread…but I have to!
I am laughing out loud… This is just one more reason why I have never ventured to the TikTok site (yawn)

It’s stuffed with folks who wish to call attention to themselves by either condoning or criticizing others.
It does speak volumes for those who participate.

A simple question, to Conradd. If in fact you were not married you would be interested? Continuing to seek out the site says a lot.

By the way, I’ve better things to do than wait for sad/lonely responses from TikTok. Still laughing, but finished here. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hear, hear :clap:

4 Likes

There are so many single guys on here yet it is a married one that judges a lady.

She didn’t say she was in the market. She shared that she was not living alone and would struggle to adjust.

The assumption that because she’s bossy, no men want to be in a relationship with her is absurd. Do better!

IMG_1045

6 Likes

“Hide My Eyes”. Was linked to Tik Tok.
To see Blokes playing Football
But only found. Babes Playing Melons.
Still in Profound shock, over wat a Singleton has missed. :rofl:

2 Likes

Completely agree, I know several older men and women choosing to be single, men and women have drifted from one another. Men have become too simpering.

To clear something up btw; when I said ‘go girl you got this’ to someone above, I didn’t mean them persee, it was a generalised comment seeking to convey how I see men commenting all over SM.

Men are from Mars, the older I get the more I believe it.

A classic case arose last night; an exceptionally strong independent woman we know was at a girls gathering last night.

She’s divorced and had a bf but he walked out.

Around 4 m ago met a dude from S Africa.

We all were introduced to him the other week.
On paper everything women in the group say they would want; kind, calm, polite, gentle, quite adventurous oh and very wealthy.

Last night she said (as I had predicted), that yes hes nice but he’s not giving me butterflies and he’s not masculine.
There you go, this is what I’m on about. Women say looks / swag just aren’t important but in the final analysis she wants bad boy butterflies.
More than ever this quintessential masculinity is in short supply. I knew it with a minute of meeting that there’s no way hed be enough for this woman.

He would likely ask permission rather than lead iykwim

Fascinating.

If any dudes here want some tips, ask away.

No Tik Toking for Darby and Joan :grin:

1 Like

I am an introvert, and actually more comfortable living alone (which I do). I have been on a few forums(such as this) over the years because I enjoying exchanging ideas and good conversation.

1 Like

Social network forums are a good place for introverts to interact with people without the stress of being face to face. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes