Do you live alone?

I guess but older women like the flattery they get from older guys. I like a spot of flattery but realise it may not last.

3 Likes

Yes, I understand the feeling of ā€œalone in a crowdā€.

5 Likes

Bret :smiley: I listen to my neighbours arguing and my sister 's weekly phone call with the latest instalment on her 50 year marriage to a man who dominates her life with coercive control and I thank heaven I live alone .

To some extent we are ā€˜conditionedā€™ into the expectation we will take a partner /partners and very little is said about the pleasures of being single or that it can make for a life of contentment.

I never thought I would ever marry , circumstances of my childhood made me a loner then when I did meet a partner we were only together 10 years before he died leaving me a young widow with a baby .

I vowed to stay on my own for the rest of my life , I love solitude and am never lonely and being one of a pair can be such hard work .

9 Likes

Strange how many people in this day and age can see more of the bad side views, when in reality they are now living a life of honey compared with what they left behindā€¦ just thinking the kindness they give back to you must be overwhelming I would think Martinā€¦

2 Likes

living alone certainly has itā€™s advantages.
I could not live with someone, having been alone all my life.
It would destroy me totally.

1 Like

My young adult son lives with me so Iā€™m not totally alone. Heā€™s got a busy social life though being in Uni so I spend most of my time on my own.

I believe it would take some time to adjust to live with someone again as I am not the easiest person to live with. Iā€™m a bit of a neatness freak. And, Iā€™m bossy tooā€¦ :079:

2 Likes

Hi Ripple, never get Flakey.

Life is like a box of chocolates!

1 Like

You canā€™t be too bossy then,I think a lot of my friends went to university just to flat share and get away from home. :grinning:

1 Like

In a way, yes, overwhelming, but not as much as their recent history back in Ukraine and not forgetting their journey to reach England and how some of the miles were paid for.

1 Like

Good advice :wink:

I enjoy watching mens channels on YouTube and dating is a hot topic. A common refrain from men is they just want a chill woman, peace and bed fun.

Men like to claim they are simple creatures with simple needsšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

All thatā€™s missing is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and youā€™ll have a winner!

:phone: wringā€¦wringā€¦. Oh, that must be the 21st century calling :telephone_receiver:

7 Likes

some like a lady with a bit of oomph too.

I have sadly been a widow for several yearsā€¦I hate it.
I am much happier partneredā€¦someone to hare my life with, do everyday mundane thingsā€¦
I have done the alone things 3 times in my life (I am 63)ā€¦never liked itā€¦
Of course, I cannot relate to any of the stuff I see women posting here as to why they prefer living alone, I never experienced those thingsā€¦maybe because I was so ā€œpickyā€ and screened well?

1 Like

I donā€™t live alone, I have my son, heā€™s everything to me!
Yeah, of course it bites sometimes, lacking company when enjoying simple everyday experiences that I suppose others might take for granted. Iā€™ve become very used to doing things the way I want them doneā€¦ not good I suppose but it works :+1:

2 Likes

I live alone and it suits me fine , I prefer it and wouldnt have it any other way.

3 Likes

Where you end up is your destiny, maybe the way the company dominoes shuffled to suit during the journey was fundamental?

1 Like

You Conradd are very fixated on all that seems wrong to my beliefs of Femmes in this nowā€¦ World of Freedom and Free Choicesā€¦We are not underdogs to be pawed by Malesā€¦We are humans with our own rightsā€¦and not on this earth for Purley Mens Desiresā€¦Well that is how you come across to Meā€¦

6 Likes

Physically Yes. Mentally No.
Formative and Professional years. Almost entirely Male associated.
Going with the flow. Good Bad or Indifferent. The choice ones own. In a plethora of different circumstances.
Self Reliance, Followed by Ensuring Family sufficiency. Evolving.
Retirement,. Exiting the physical world and its challenges.
Bringing singular Mental assessment into focus.
With the flow. The fruits of having an almost entire family of Professional Females. Who have acquired similar, recognisable fundamentals. Enhanced, meditated and improving. ones insight to this contemporised world.
Living by choice Physically Alone. Having no dire consequences.
Despite 300ml physical equidistance. The flick of a switch, at either end.
Resolves and mitigates. Male Stubbinessā€™. and Arrogance,
With Female Compassion, Enthusiasm and fertile reasoning.
Whatā€™s not to like. When The Pearly Gates are seen as a Reality.

2 Likes

A new bank study forecasts around 45% of women under 45 will be long term single. Thatā€™s a huge change.

Plenty guys now tapping-out of dating and just sleep around (if attractive on dating apps).

This is a huge topic and takes time to get to grips with.
I potentially wonā€™t get into details here because Iā€™ve realised that giving honest and up to date input is experienced as offensive. Being ā€˜niceā€™ (saying what is deemed acceptable) , is appreciated.

So lets do pc nice mode for a moment; yeah go girl, you got this, so stunning n brave, strong n independent, never lower your standards, you deserve a 10, never settle

1 Like