Do you have a favourite instant coffee?

jpg.gif coffie.jpg (42.8 KB)

got fed up with instant coffee so got a tassimo machine, cost a fortune buying pods, so got a been to cup i pay £13.50 for a kl of lavazza beans that makes about 80 proper lattes or cappuccinos, better than Starbucks sell. thats 20p a cup including the milk

i always use lavazza its a 4 strength how strong is the lidl you buy and is it bitter.

jpg.gif lavazza—qualita-rossa.jpg (34.2 KB)

Same machine that I have. In daily used and still going strong after six years. I normally buy kilo bags of Free Trade Arabaca beans strength 5 but have recently bought a couple of Lidl’s strength 7 1.2kilo bags mainly because they were a bargain. Makes a nice brew too.

I’d like to love coffee, but it seems to irritate my innards. Especially cappaccino.

The coffee business is MASSIVE!

That could be the milk? Take it as an espresso or a lungo - both black.

Order your coffees with “one-shot”. That’s how I have my lattes. Much easier to drink, less of a caffeine hit.

Yes please! Two sugars!

Sorry I don’t like Instant Coffee, if I really must have it, then it would be Lyons, i’m a Tea Drinker.

Nescafe taste great, it can animate you, loosen up you and revive you.

I’m presently enjoying Mellow Birds and have a good few small cups a day.

:044::044:

We buy Kenco Decaf (mainly for Mrs LD or me late at night)

Nespresso pods (although I have not bought any for a while)

Currently addicted to Lavazza made in a cafetiere.

I use the Tassimo coffee machine with the Costa Latte pods, trouble is I can not resist a bargain and but them up when the pods are on offer, currently got about a 10 Month supply under the table :shock:

Coffee is coffee is coffee but I still prefer mine black, with a Brandy top to it !!!

Doppio espresso,made in a pot,not a machine.
My espresso pot is a 1978 original I bought in Palermo.
It makes caffe’ as well today as it did the day I bought it.
Oh,yes-espresso & I have travelled a long road together…

Instant latte from Lidl. The brand name, Bellarino. Just like all the big brand names. But a lot cheaper.

I did recently buy an espresso machine with milk frother. But there’s so much faffing about, to make a cup!

Oh my favourite coffee is Nescafe Azera Americana. Its a very fine (powdery) medium tasting coffee. Or if I’m feeling rich, I might splash out on a box or two of Nestle Dolce Gusto pods, for my coffee machine.

I love that range of coffees too, but we prefer the Azera Espresso - though I don’t do well with caffeine so lately I’ve been having Kenco Millicano Decaf, which is a really lovely, rich tasting coffee.

I love frothy coffee but have a wee milk whisk from the pound shop. I just whisk the milk and coffee into a froth and add the boiling water. Lovely.