Covid Deaths are Double the Official Figures - WHO

Here is some more

Covid hasn’t been around for 72 years so experience prior to that is irreverent .
Experience we all have of the other devastating viruses ie polio , smallpox measles is that vaccines work .

People aren’t wearing facemasks and cases are going down.

It’s a miracle … LOL

The miracle is vaccination people are still getting covid .

It’s called herd immunity.

That is the opposite of what is happening here we have the highest number of new daily cases in the OECD for two reasons. Firstly virtually all restrictions are gone, secondly we are still accurately recording cases even reporting positive RAT results is still compulsory.

Deaths have remained fairly low so treatment must be getting better, the health system has never been overwhelmed here.

Your vaccines and facemasks aren’t working then otherwise cases would be coming down. It also shows herd immunity was the way to go in the first place and lockdowns didn’t work - if cases are going up in Australia then this proves it.

If cases are coming down in the UK several things are happening.

1. Reporting has changed so there are less reports (= less reported cases)

2. Vaccines don’t work here and and neither do facemasks as vaccines vaccine efficacy tails off after about 60-90 days (although some evidence now showing this is more like 10 days or so). There are more people now “unvaccinated” than ever before (4th booster uptake is extremely low and people have gone past the 60-90 day mark therefore “unvaccinated”).

3. As you correctly state, natural (herd) immunity has prevailed, which proves lockdowns, furlough and facemasks was all a big con.

Sweden was right.

1 Like

Herd immunity is not just about catching covid its by general vaccination .

Herd immunity also can be reached when enough people have been vaccinated against a disease and have developed protective antibodies against future infection. Unlike the natural infection method, vaccines create immunity without causing illness or resulting complications. Using the concept of herd immunity, vaccines have successfully controlled contagious diseases such as smallpox, polio, diphtheria, rubella and many others.

The only cons I see are the ones in your posts .

Cases don’t matter anymore. It’s how many people are ending up in icu that matters. And that has come down thanks to the vaccines.

There are only a few people who are being offered the 4th vaccine. I’ve had three and so am vaccinated.

Sweden is 1.9 times bigger than the UK and it’s population is 55.6 million fewer than the UK.

HOW DOES UK’S DEATH RATE COMPARE TO EU?

Excess deaths associated with the Covid pandemic from all-causes per 100,000

1. Bulgaria 415
  2. Lithuania 319
  3. Romania 279
  4. Slovakia 223
  5. Croatia 210
  6. Poland 208
  7. Latvia 204
  8. Hungary 189
  9. Czechia 173
  10. Slovenia 134
  11. Italy 133
  12. Estonia 127
  13. Germany 116
  14. Spain 111
  15. UK 109
  16. Portugal 100
  17. Greece 93
  18. Netherlands 85
  19. Belgium 77
  20. Austria 66
  21. France 63
  22. Sweden 56
  23. Malta 54
  24. Cyprus 42
  25. Denmark 32
  26. Ireland 29
  27. Finland 26
  28. Luxembourg 6

Not necessarily true.

I would say the population of unvaccinated (those who haven’t had a vaccine or those who have had vaccines 3 months ago +) is increasing and rates are decreasing.

This is most likely due to natural immunity as the vaccines (as we know) do not stop you getting COVID or transmitting it, furthermore there is no information that the vaccines make you less ill than not being vaccinated.

Look at where Sweden is compared to the UK who didn’t lock down

Did you read my post at all, because it covered all the points you have just made.

Just because that’s what you think, doesn’t mean it’s true.

There’s no evidence to back up your claim either Wendy. When people say they didn’t get seriously ill from COVID because of the vaccine also could mean -

1. The vaccine doesn’t do anything and it was a mild case anyway (in the same way other infections can be mild or serious).
  2. The person has (a level of) natural immunity and no vaccine immunity.
  3. The person had the vaccine over 3 months ago and no longer has any “immunity”, and point 1 and 2 apply
  4. The level of immunity for the vaccines vary dramatically, it could be a high immunity giving a low level of infection or a low level of immunity giving a low level of infection or no immunity giving a low level of infection. Its not conclusive by any means.
  5. They might have a cold and the cold is picked up as a positive COVID test because the tests do not discriminate between colds and COVID-19
  6. A cold and the test gave a false positive for any other reason.

Reporting of COVID deaths has changed as well now we are out of lockdowns so COVID being a comorbidity is not seen as important as other factors such as cancer, suicide, heart failure etc. During the pandemic any covid positive test was treated as a “died from covid” - that rationale has changed.

According to the ONS only 17,000 people died of COVID anyway. The modelling used by SAGE is now largely accepted as being over inflated and inaccurate (by factors in the 000s) so any reporting of severe covid illness now is more than likely to be the reality of what was going on during the pandemic.

Finally, although Sweden is larger and has the same population as the UK, people still live in highly populated cities and apartment blocks are commonplace. In Sweden the virus would have spread the same as it did here, especially as they did not lock down and have isolation of people/families/kids etc as we did.

The number of people in ICU with COVID (but in ICU for another serious cause) was relatively low. I think the figure was around 75% with covid and 25% of people because “OF” COVID. As ICU is a relatively small department in hospital these figures were also very small.

That should answer all your questions.

Excess deaths was the only way to get a clearer picture of what was going on and why I posted them above.

Your statement regarding Sweden just goes to prove that you didn’t read my post.

I don’t remember asking you any questions.

You might say anything that doesn’t make it true .

@Muddy , But aren’t the vaccines we used for covid so called ‘dead vaccines’
as opposed to live vaccines ? And are unable to give lasting immunity ?
unlike the smallpox vaccine ??
So eventually we will be back to square one, as Bread says !!
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/vaccine-basics/who-gets-vaccination.html

After smallpox was eliminated from the world, routine vaccination against smallpox among the general public was stopped because it was no longer needed. However, because of concern that variola virus might be used as an agent of bioterrorism, the U.S. government has stockpiled enough smallpox vaccine to vaccinate everyone who would need it if a smallpox outbreak were to occur.

When there is NO smallpox outbreak, you should get the smallpox vaccine if you:

• Are a lab worker who works with virus that causes smallpox or other viruses that are similar to it.

If you need long-term protection, you may need to get booster vaccinations regularly. To stay protected from smallpox, you should get booster vaccinations every 3 years.

The difference is that Covid hasn’t been eliminated from the world and is very much alive, but thankfully the scientists are still working on vaccines and other medications. It’s only be around for two years, how long did it take to eliminate smallpox.

@wendeey , Well lve had mine twice Wendee, once when l was about 13yrs,
And once in the army ??
That proves what l said then ? That the covid vaccine don’t last long !!
Four times a year ?? I’d rather take some cough mixture !!
Donkeyman! :-1::-1:

1 Like

Are you going to stake your life on a bottle of cough medicine ?

Excess deaths was not just covid it covers everything including suicide, traffic accidents, cancer etc.

The excess death rates of Sweden being lower than the UK shows the lockdowns didn’t work - Sweden didn’t lockdown or have the social distancing measures we had.

It is true if you check the statistics.

People who have had 1,2 or 3 jabs had them up to and over 3 months ago. As they are not getting 4th jabs (the uptake rate is extremely low, especially in the under 50’s) but covid rates are going down, its not the vaccines that are reducing covid infection rates, its something else.

1 Like

@Muddy , Better that than take a bus to Leicester Muddy ??
Stake my life ??
What do you mean, •1 % death rate ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking: