Covid Deaths are Double the Official Figures - WHO

@Bread , Exactly, the virus has probably mutated itself out of existence ??
Donkeyman! :+1::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::+1:

1 Like

The thing is, DM, that the virus followed the natural progression for novel viruses. We knew this but didnā€™t follow what we knew, we invented this new version of ā€œthe scienceā€ which was given to us by people who make ridiculous predictions, are crap at maths and donā€™t listen to immunologists or virologists, just follow the model set up by the CCP.

1 Like

I didnā€™t realise we had an immunologist on the forum, or are you quoting the BBC Muddy?

Oh gawd it isnā€™t going to be that frequent forever. The current one will probably end up like the flu one is now, where over 65s and vulnerable groups get it once a year, until they can find something more permanent like they did with the smallpox vaccine.

It would be a smart move.

Excess deaths is whatā€™s more than normal in a year.

Every year people die from what youā€™ve listed, so the excess deaths is what was above normal for that year.

If we hadnā€™t locked down the NHS would have been overwhelmed so there would have been far more people dying of cancer, traffic accidents, etc as they would have been unable to treat them as the hospitals would have been full up.

The under 50s arenā€™t being offered a fourth jab. Itā€™s only the over 75s and vulnerable people.

You need to ask yourself why excess deaths are higher than normal after 2 years of lockdowns and vaccinations. We never had this level of excess deaths before the lockdowns and vaccines.

The NHS was there to protect us, not the other way around and the real reason behind the NHS is that it was the biggest spreader of COVID-19 due to its woeful hygiene issues. Saying that, nurses and staff still had time on many occasion to do stupid tic-tok dances, all very well rehearsed and executed.

Your last point about more people dying of cancer if we hadnā€™t locked down the NHS is just wrong. People were not diagnosed in the first place and by the time they were it was too late. I have 2 friends this happened to, one is now dead and the other (his wife) is stage 4 brain cancer with about 3 months left of palliative care.

Thousands and thousands of missed cancer appointments in 2 years - how does that save lives ? The NHS was never overwhelmed, we even had nightingale hospitals that were never used. The NHS was and still is a disgrace.

1 Like

They were offered a 1st, 2nd, 3rd jab though and soon the 4th jab will be rolled out to the under 70ā€™s just like the 3rd booster.

1 Like

ā€¦

In you opinion maybe, but from what Iā€™ve heard theyā€™re thinking, as Iā€™ve already stated, that it will be just yearly in the same way as for the flu and just for the same people, i.e. over 65s and vulnerable.

In some countries (USA) they are already talking about vaccine 5 and having vaccines every 6 months.

Its only going to stop when we stop it.

Iā€™ve got no idea what happens in the USA other than thatā€™s where most of the conspiracy theories derive from.

Iā€™m in the UK so concentrate on what goes on here.

1 Like

Your mentioning conspiracy theory again as if any other view than yours is because the person saying it is a conspiracy theorist.

This is nothing to do with conspiracy theory its actually happening.

I didnā€™t say it wasnā€™t I said I know nothing about whatā€™s going on in the USA to do with Covid the only thing I do know is thatā€™s where majority of the conspiracy theories derive from.

A lot of them do, and a lot of them come from here as well. You should check out my friends landlord, the guy is a complete nutter. He believes that the trails left by aeroplanes are chemicals for mind control and sleeps with onions in his socks because the onions negate the chemicals from the aeroplanes.

Honestly, Iā€™m not making this up - his girlfriend is just as bad.

1 Like

I can well believe it, thereā€™s a conspiracy theorist on another site I go on and youā€™re like a pussy cat compared to him.

You still come out with a lot of the things he says though.

See - your comparing me with a conspiracy theorist just because I disagree with you.

Yes you do come out with some things that conspiracy theorists come out with. But I have no idea where you get your information from.

I get my information from many sources, such as the ONS, world in data Pfizers documentation, BMJ.

You too come out with things that conspiracy theorists come out with as well, like facemasks donā€™t work etc.

Do you also think that COVID-19 came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology or do you believe it came from the Wuhan wet market where the virus jumped species from a bat to a human ?