Coronation Street

I remember Eli! Marlon’s brother.

Yes that’s him !

Do you think that Max will tell the Family why he is scared all of a sudden with Callum?

Lol, who’s Max, Callum? I just watched where Charity has a one night stand ( ?) with Ross … I don’t mind spoilers, especially if a character I dislike is gonna get their come uppance … I sit chortling ’ yer gonna get yours boyo’ … mean old biddy that I am :slight_smile:

Oop, sorry… getting mixed up with soapies ,

Well David does ask Max on Friday why he’s scared of him, so may tell tale. Hope so.

Really don’t like Simon anymore. They’ve changed him into a right brat.
He even looks different and at one point, I even wondered if it was the same actor.

I agree with you Mups. He used to be so cute!!

What do you think of Tracey’s new bloke? I wonder what will happen there?

Perhaps a study would reveal if any rabid soapie-watchers have an IQ higher than their age.

Doubtful.

Don’t you find that all of the kids in the street have serious attitude issues. Simon; with his violent tendencies towards Leanne, Amy is as sarcastic, spoilt and scheming as her mum [Tracey] Max has to be on tablets to keep him from going hyper, Fay has been devious in the past and I believe is still capable of some parental manipulation; But what a nice sensible lad Craig is, he is turning out to be a proper gent…

Come on Pumicestone…Keep up!

And I’m pretty sure at the beginning when Craig was first brought in, we all must have thought ‘hello, gotta watch this one here! He might be trouble.’

Tristan Gemmill (Robert) was a former “Casualty” doctor. I just cannot get used to seeing him in Corrie and especially as Tracey’s ex husband. :confused:

Read a spoiler today that Simon gets more evil and leaves Leanne unconscious on the floor in the flat.

I cant abide that Simon kid…he needs a lesson putting to him!!! Fast!

I´ve never liked that kid Simon since he first appeared in the programme, a most unlikeable child from the beginning. I strongly suspect he has “pushy” parents in his real life who constantly tell him he is “God´s gift”!

It’s his ridiculous dyed black hair that I find scary - well, that and his weird accent. And his choice of girlfriend obviously.

Eccles - please check your PM’s.
:slight_smile:

Oh pipe down, misery.

We’re quite safe once we’ve had our pills. :slight_smile:

Given his rather fraught upbringing I’m surprised he’s not worse behaved than he is.

I feel that way about ‘Gabi’ in Emmerdale. Surly child.