Coronation Street

I agree Carol. She was very realistic wasn’t she.

Iam sure the balcony scene was shot long ago with sally and kevin’and a baby and another girl …arrrgh ‘’’

I never stop being amazed at how daft some people are.
Just seen in the paper that Sally Ann Matthews, the girl who played Jenny Bradley, has had the most awful threats and malice sent to her on Twitter.
Someone said they wanted to smash her face in, others said they hoped she would die!!
That poor girl. What is the matter with these nutcases?

Haven’t watched a soap in 15 years.

In tonights episode :- Mary to Dev " Sometimes you have the sensitivity of a pineapple". Brilliant !

Agree. The writers give her excellent lines.

That’s OK, provided you have used one.:slight_smile:

Nick is playing with fire isn’t he stringing along Erica and Carla :018: I thought he was supposed to have brain damage :confused: He dosen’t seem to have any affects from that anymore does he, he soon got over that :slight_smile:

Yes, and there was me thinking the awful Erica was leaving.

Now, back to Julie and Brian. He’s been trying to woo her for days, to go on this round the world trip. She, after being disappointed by Dev, agrees to go. Suddenly they are in a cab (where was Brian’s luggage?) with Lloyd pretending they had to rush. Rush where? What was their departure date? Whenever they could book flights? How does this type of prize work?

I’m confused again, Corrie writers…

Coronation Street is still going ?
My GOD, you would have to chain this humble Aussie to a chair … !

I wish I could go on my holidays at a second’s notice without having to bother about luggage too! Didn’t Julie look gorgeous in that spotty dress though? As for Dev, his enunciation’s getting so bad I struggle to hear what he’s saying; if he’s not mumbling then he’s running all his words together. Very odd indeed.

Oh, and Leanne the reformed good time girl … trouble ahead …

I’ve heard, now Julie has moved out of number 12, the Meerkats are moving in.:lol:

Wish they would! I find them highly entertaining.

Isn’t young Simon getting a brat lately.

Simon would be getting a slap if he lived here. I can’t understand why Leanne doesn’t just wash her hands of him, it’s not like she’s a blood relative. Let Peter sort him out.
Carla has taken herself of on a break, I wonder if she will be cured of her gambling habit when she returns?

I see Corrie is on again on Thursday. Is this going to be every week? I’ve not seen anything mentioned about it. :confused:

I have watched Corrie for years, and yes, a lot of the story lines make me wonder how much can happen in one street!

But I hate missing it :slight_smile:

Same here Marion, It’s got to be a bit of a habit now. Like coming on here every day to see who said what and why.

I’m so glad that this and the Emmerdale thread are still here, I enjoy reading all your comments, altho’ here in Aus, Emmer is way behind UK tv, even on Foxtel.
I love me soaps, no matter how silly the lines … just a bit of escapism for me

One of our family members was ‘Jamie Armstrong’ in Corrie and ‘Eli Dingle’ in Emmerdale !!