Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Morning all.

Glad its only a Grain Weevil, you have made bread before, so has any of the flour spilled in your cupboard that could have caused a problem.

Glad the Pest Controller came back to you.

Have a nice day all.

Susie, the infestation is too far from the kitchen.

Morning all.

NfH came home from holiday yesterday, ready for kids going back to school, and Iā€™ve had to listen to the muvver shouting at one of them over a flipping toothbrush.

At least the days will be quieter without everyone playing out in the gardens/alleys or roads.

Good morning all.
Off to the AgeUK club this morning, and her down the road says she is coming.
I might have to go do more house clearing later.
We have organised some places to come and collect stuff that needs to be disposed of.

Morning all.

I will go into town to the over 60s club to meet one of the ladies for a cuppa and chat. I think she is missing our mutual friend who is away. A few more people are sure to be there in that group. The original lady who set it up has now moved from the area, but they organise other events themselves.

I shall miss the church hall quiz tomorrow as that starts at 10 and Holly has her groom at noon. It would mean doubling up on the same journey and Iā€™m not sure I want to risk traffic. Shame, that.

Good morning all.
Raining.
Cleaning lady this morning, and maybe more house clearing again this afternoon.
We have done 30 black bin bags of clothes and still loads of more to do.
Will it ever end?

Morning all.

That was the issue with my sisterā€™s house. Even though theyā€™d hired a skip, my nieces and nephews were bringing out bags and bags of stuff. I look at my own possessions and wonder how to get it all done. The lady I met at the coffee club yesterday offered to come round one day to help, and said sheā€™d ask the other one (who is on holiday right now). I said even if you poke me in the back to get me moving, it would help, or help decide what should go where (sell, donate, chuck).

Holly is having her groom today.

Good morning all.
Dull and miserable looking out.
I have just been out in the garden, fed the fish, picked up the windfall apples.
I saw that the apples still on the tree has attracted the parakeets in the area. So at least they are not going to waste.

Morning Emjay.

Good morning all.
Where is every body?
Is it just Jazzi and I on here now?
Well my lot are already on the IOW and I am on cat duty tomorrow and Monday morning.
At the moment there is a traffic jam outside as something is going on in the field. I have had to put the cones out as I feel sure someone will block my drive.
I might go out later, but looking at the sky, it donā€™t look too promising. Rain later maybe?

Yes, think just you and me Emjay.

Morning.

Will get the WM going shortly, then when stores open will drive across our new bridge (opened yesterday, yay!!!), to Dunelm and Asda, back over to Morrisons and Pets at Home, then home to get roasties on. To the shop to see our friend, then will continue packing. Clothes will have to wait till the morning, or when dry.

We have an early (2pm) check in so will need to get the car loaded early, try and fit everything in. Might take Hollyā€™s bed as she is at the kennels Tuesday. And see if I can manage the new roof bag. Thatā€™ll be fun.

Good morning all?
Back from my cat duty. I might go to Morrisons later as there are a couple of things that I need.
Later this afternoon I have an invite to her down the road for a natter, tea, and she says Jaffa cake.

Sailed over the new bridge easily just before 10. Shopped in Asda, couldnā€™t get what I wanted in Dunelm so headed back to the new bridge. Oh no!! Closed, for the bike race. So I turned round, headed for the old bridge. Nope. That was closed off to the road I was on but traffic able to move from adjoining road. We all had to wait till the bikes and support vehicles went then we could go. Turned the corner by the train station, and came to another stand still. Broken down support vehicle, had to wait for police to move us on.

I wanted the other retail park but had wasted time, so came home, got my dinner on and have done bits of packing. So will have to shoot out first thing in the morning for bread.

Good morning all, its misty and dull outside.

Off to do my weekly shopping this morning.

Janet, have a nice break.

Morning all.

Thanks Susie.

Doing well, sort of.

Good morning all.
Nice to see you back Susie. Jan and I were getting lonely.
It is not very nice out at the moment.
Off to do the cat duty, but not yet. I will wait until the school traffic clears. That will be after 0900.
From there my usual Monday foray in Sainsburys.

Thanks Emjay, are you only looking after one Cat?

Good morning all, sun is just coming out.

Happy Birthday to |Janet.

Good morning all.
Happy birthday Janet.
It is cold out. Just done my morning stroll around the fields. Loads of Canada geese on there.
Yes Susie only one cat. I do the mornings and her friend does the evenings.
She is home now so thatā€™s it for a while.