Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Good morning all and welcome to you Roo.
I have got some sun here with a few clouds.
As usual for a Monday I shall be off to Sainsburys for my bits and pieces shortly.
Just got to wait until the school traffic clears.
My daughter will be back, so I expect to see her later.

Morning all.

Back from my holiday. Thank goodness I now have wifi.

Mostly unpacked, but want to shoot off to town shortly, for the library. When I collect Holly later I want to be home with her for a few days.

Good morning all. Yes I am early as I am going for a blood test booked for 0825.
This is a fasting one, so no porridge yet.
It’s not very warm out, I know this as I went out to feed my fish.

Morning all.

Oooh, I never liked those fasting tests. Good luck.

Definitely cooler today, and we have had rain. Think it’s stopped now, so I’d best get Holly out. She poked her nose out the back door an hour ago when I got back from putting the bin in the alley, but she was soon back in. It was spitting then.

I had to take her out early last night, around 7. When back, I went to bed for 1.5 hours, getting up to watch Emmerdale and take some pain killers. Was back in bed by 9.45. I thought she would want to go out again but so far she is showing no signs of wanting to. As it’s been well over 12 hours since her last wee I’d best get her out now.

Cafe meet this morning, home for lunch, walk her, and do more tidying up. Then hopefully chat on the phone to older sister.

Good morning all.
Raining a bit here at the moment, and not very warm.
I have had the newish car for twelve days. On the way home from the blood test someone did a small modification to it. I was turning right from the main road and this :sunglasses:*#% decided to pull out and managed to catch the rear offside of my lot.
I have no idea what he was thinking or doing. Not a lot of damage, more of a scrape.
He has offered to organise and pay for the work needed. (Don’t want to loose his No claim) He has contacts in the Hyundai garage that is close to me and him.
Off to the AgeUK this morning.

Morning Emjay, its been peeing down here, all nigh and this morning, think is actually stopped now. Will be going into Gorleston this morning and having a Big Breakfast for lunch.

Where is Janet this morning?

Have a nice day all.

Morning.

Up late, that’s what! Just having my breakfast then will try and persuade Holly to leave my bed for her first walk.

No plans for today.

Good morning all.
Sunny but there is a cold wind.
Thursday already, and cleaning lady comes.
Later after lunch, daughter and I will be going down the road to do some more clearing out stuff.
I have organised with a friend to maybe look at some of the older bits that could be antiques for her sons shop that he could buy.

Morning all.

Yes, there is a cold wind. I was uncomfortable on the dog walk.

Going into town today. Library, and I have lots of loose change to deposit into my bank. Sat counting and bagging it yesterday and have a nice £35! Surprising how it mounts up.

Morning all.

Quiz session today but there might only be two of us.

Morning all, what happened to the weather, it was lovely and sunny at 5.30am now its dull and cloudy.
Got my washing out on the line.

A Quiz with just two of you?

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Raining.
I suppose as usual for Friday it will be lunch and shopping at Morrisons with my daughter.
Then this evening dinner at hers.
What happens in between, just will happen.

Susie, and the rest of all the oldies in the room!

Ah ok.

Just read on the Internet, Nigel Farage has been made an MP at long last.

Good morning all, rained all night, and this morning.
Off to do our weekly shopping, bring it back and put it away, then popping into Town.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning - Heavy rain overnight and now. Not much prospect of dry weather all week-end. The temperature is 12ºC at 7.40 a.m.

No plans to do anything.

Wishing everyone a good day.

Morning all.

Need to see if my repeat meds are ready, and I have the latest Peter James book to return to the library. I read it over just two days. Will get it back early as it has a long waiting list.

Edited. TM Logan, not PJ. That went a few days ago.

Back from being out, flipping eck, it’s awful, dog wants to go out, but won’t venture into the garden. Argh!!!

Good morning all.
Also heavy rain here.
Apart from doing my weekly laundry, there is not much else one can do or go in this weather.
I suppose it will be up to my daughter to decide what we will be doing, if anything.

Morning all.

Weather better today. No plans, apart from cooking a nice lunch, then taking Holly to the shop after midday to say hello to our friend/neighbour.

She gave me another chicken yesterday, that her bf gets from work (£1 each). Another tasty one, with seasoning. Got that cooked, bagged and frozen. She never accepts payment from me. I do try!

1 Like

Good morning all.
I am just thinking what I shall be doing today.
I was going to get the strimmer out, but the growth is wet so that’s out.
Also I think it is going to rain soon, as although it was brighter earlier, it has now very overcast.
So I shall just have a day off today. Relax and maybe read something on my kindle.