Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Good morning all.
Where is everyone?
Another Monday and time is going so fast.
So for me it’s one of my ventures to Sainsbury’s for some supplies.
There were 2 young foxes that I surprised sleeping in the long grass in the S.W. Corner of the field this morning. I spotted them as they heard me, just a few feet away, and they scooted into their hole in the fence.

Morning all.

Been busy, Emjay! Dropping Holly off then starting the cleaning. Half way through my list already.

Morning, where has the sun gone, its cloudy all over, but not cold.

Have a nice day all.

Ticked even more off the list. Doing very well, even if I had set aside most of the week.

Good morning all, dull and miserable outside but mild.

Off into Gorleston this morning.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Good morning all.
I am going out shortly to get my car exhaust sorted.
I shall just take it to the place a couple of roads away. I shall just leave it and tell them to phone me when it is done.
Other things for today. Shopping with my daughter. Then later I expect a visit from my cleaning lady as she wants to see how the pond is doing.

Morning all.

Disappointed with one of my new mattress toppers. Had put the more expensive one on, supposedly sumptious, but didn’t like it. After a sleepless night I have put the old feather one back on, moving it round.

Won £100 on the Premium Bonds. One day this week I plan on getting the train to Norwich then the bus to the retail park, the big Sainsburys and Range, where sis and I used to go. I’ll take my shopping trolley, maybe have a little spend up.

Coffee morning at one of the lady’s house. Then when I get home I shall paint the walls that need doing.

Morning all.

Another win, this time £6 on last night’s Euro. Might get more tickets with the money.

Got the WM going for the nth time this week, this time towels n tea towels.

Finished breakfast so will crack on with the cleaning. Just some more carpets n rugs to steam, and have to touch up the wall where I missed with the paint. I will get a clean washing up sponge, dip in the tin and blend in the area. Not bringing the can back indoors, as thrown plastic dust sheet away.

Good morning all.
At the moment it is blue sky and sunny. But I can see some clouds forming.
I could not get my car exhaust sorted as it is not an original part for the car, as it is a wheelchair modified.
I was recommended a place that can make them, that I shall phone later when they open at 0900.
This will depend if I go to the Wednesday AgeUK.

That’s me all done.

Good morning all, its nice and sunny at the moment.

Not going out anywhere today.

Janet, did you buy anything with your winnings?

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
It is nice out at the moment.
Going for my stroll around the fields shortly.
Got the cleaning lady this morning, and so far that will be it.

Morning all.

Susie, off out today to Longwater retail park. Will park the car at the train station, then at the other end use my bus pass to get to the stores. I can park free, using my blue badge, which expires in just over a week’s time. I may not have received winnings yet but can spend what’s in my account. Want to look in the big Sainsburys for the pyjamas. I bought two more lotto tickets with that win.

Morning all.

Had a fab and successful shopping trip, but oh gosh, I am still feeling shattered. Can’t rest today, as out this morning for the quiz session with friends, then back out to Gorleston to meet up with a neighbour from about 50 years ago. We now keep in touch on FB.

And then when I’m done, I can collect my little bubba, who I’ve missed terribly.

After that I can take it easy.

Good morning all.
Blue sky and sunshine here. Nice.
This morning I am going to ‘Scrivens’ for another hearing check and they want to check my hearing aid. Also getting a NHS one as a backup.
Me thinks that there is a fiddle going on there. Why would I want a NHS one as I already have one?
Later as usual lunch at Morrisons and dinner at mr daughters.

Good morning all.

Brilliant sunshine here, off into Town this morning, I want to buy a pair of earrings from Warren James Jewellers for my birthday.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
At the moment it is sunny and warm. But there are already clouds building up.
Off later to the exhaust place, where they will look at my system to make a new lot. They will not fit today, as this place makes them. When it is made I shall have to go back to get it fitted.
This is the only way I can do it as the system on this car is not a standard type, being a wheelchair accessible vehicle.
My grandson is coming with me.
My daughter is off to the IOW.
I have an invite for tea and a chat with her down the road this afternoon.

Morning all.

Good luck, both of you, with your shopping trips.

Just gentle walks today, with Holly. I need to take it easy for a day or two.

Morning all.

Usual Sunday activities for us today, cook a lunch, pop round to the shop when our neighbour starts her shift so she can cuddle Holly. And if it remains quiet, I’d like to spend time in my garden. I believe the NfH may be away for the weekend. Oh joy!

Good morning all.
I managed to get my car to and back from the place that is going to make and fit the exhaust on Friday without any major disasters. Lots of rattling noise though.
The weather here is good. So I shall be doing things that need to be done in the garden.