Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Good morning @susiejaeger and to everyone, it’s sunny here too, although quite cool. It’s been really windy and rainy lately, not right for May. Hopefully it will get back to normal soon.
Wishing you all a nice day.

Good morning all.
It’s cold out there. I discovered this when I went for my morning stroll.
I have another young fox that has taken up residence in the back of my garden.
My cleaning lady comes this morning, and she is bringing pond pump for me to try and fix.

Morning all.

Must have forgotten to pop in.

Being very lazy. Binge watching Life on Mars on Netflix. Sorting out financials.

Morning all.

Will hoover shortly, shower then put a clothes wash on.

I have no other plans, apart from cooking a nice lunch.

Good morning all.
I have already been out to try and get my car exhaust looked at. Got a rattle and a hole in the tailpipe. I went to my local Greys exhaust, but it was so busy I did not even go in. So came home.
My daughter is coming for me shortly, and going to drag me out to the building site.
Then later I hope it is lunch at Morrisons.
Not too bad weather here. Sunny with fair weather cumulus clouds building.

Morning all, sunny here, a bit on the chilly side.

Nothing planned for the day.

Have a nice day.

Yes Susie, that wind is a tad chilly. I feel it on the dog walk when I only wear my fleece, and not a jacket.

Morning all.

Raining, so shall stay home, apart from quick dog walks. How glad am I that I no longer have an allotment to fret about.

Booked two different caravan sites to stay at for my dog free week at end of June. Tuesday to Friday for one south Lowestoft, then Friday to Monday north, near Susie. Holly is booked with her carer Tuesday to Monday, unfortunately the only days he had for that week. Silly me, asked for an early check in on Tuesday, forgetting I will be at the cafe so might have to get the car loaded up early, park up near the cafe, then jump straight in it to get to the site. I usually drop Holly off sometime around 9am. Pick ups, depending on my plans for that last day, usually between 4-4.30.

I can leave a second set of clothes at home for Friday, as check out is 10, then check in at 4 at second place. I hope to have time to put on a clothes wash, and restock on food/books etc.

At least I won’t be spending half my time worrying what the dog is doing, or tending to her needs. I can go to either entertainment centre if I wish, either to sit and laugh at the shows, or play bingo, or have something to eat. Might even go swimming. Ooooh, daring. Weather permitting, will do some walking, go and visit the safari park near the first site, catch buses from outside the second, to Norwich, beyond, or Gt Yarmouth. Just looking forward to some ‘me’ time.

I will be sad, no doubt, that my sister won’t be around. She used to pop in whenever I stayed at the second site, if just for an hour or so.

Good morning all l
Sunny and warm here at the moment.
Got my washing machine doing it’s thing at the moment.
I don’t know what I will be doing today, as my daughter has gone off again to the IOW.
So I am on cat duty for Sunday and Monday mornings.
Yesterday we went and visited where the new house is being built. It is coming along.
I saw the Spitfire flying over again whilst there.

Oooh Emjay, wonder where that flew from? N Weald, Duxford, maybe?

Morning all, another miserable wet day here.

Nothing planned for the day.

Have a good day all.

Good morning all.
It has stopped raining for now but more is on its way.
Off to feed and water my daughter’s cat shortly.
Then I shall go to Argos later to get a new toilet seat. Someone broke the ‘soft close action’.
Susie. The Spitfire I saw is based at Northweald. Yesterday morning I heard it but did not see it. And later I did see it when I had just left home to go out.
It was flying from east to west.
I wonder if that was the one that crashed?

Morning all.

Emjay, that was me who asked about the Spitfire. I wondered that. Such sad news.

I removed my toilet seat the other day, gave it a good scrub in the bath, cleaned around the holding pegs and metal discs, and was hoping it would no longer slide off to the side. Hmmm, don’t think it has helped much. Nothing could be removed.

Weather not nice, as Susie says. Keeping the NfH quiet, lol.

My niece had talked of driving up to be at the house, but I’m not sure if she will bother. I had offered to visit, to check post and the electric.

Good morning all.
Just back from my cat duty. There is no traffic this time thanks to the so called bank holiday.
I shall go to Sainsburys shortly to get a few bits.
Yesterday I managed to get a new toilet seat from my local Wicks. B&Q it seems you have to order from a 3rd party to be delivered. also Argos did not have much stock.
Weather here at the moment not bad, but clouds are already brewing up.

Morning all.

Eating a quick bowl of cereal. Time is getting on and not taken Holly out yet.

Not sure of plans for today.

Morning all.

It was brilliant sun shine this morning, not as good now.

Off into Gorleston this morning.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Nothing planed for today, but I expect I shall find something to play, repair, or just occupy myself.
It is not raining yet, but I did feel a few spots around 7ish when I went to feed the fish in the pond.
My daughter says it is raining in the IOW. She will be coming home later.
I did a stroll around the fields, so very quiet and refreshing.

Morning all.

Yep, sun shining earlier. Cold out on dog walk but I wrapped us both up.

I am hoping to leave the cafe meet early and go direct to Morrisons. I am out of bread. I do love their sea salt and black pepper bloomer.

Looks like being a rainy day today. Put up a structure for runner and climbing French beans yesterday but nothing planted as yet. Nevertheless ground well watered so can’t be bad but plenty of snails and slugs around.

Good morning all.
Quite early today as I woke up early, and I cannot just lie in bed when I am awake.
I also had a visit from my grandson last evening and he brought me a gift that he bought whilst he was away. Now what am I supposed to do with a tambourine? Well he knows I like musically instruments, but?
Off later to the AgeUK Wednesday coffee and chat.
Sunny at the moment, but rain is forecast.