Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Good morning all.
Already been and done the cat duty for my daughter.
It’s is so quick when there is no traffic this early,
I don’t have any plans for today.
So will just let it happen.

1 Like

Morning all.

About to prep roasties and sausage meat/stuffing, then will hoover and shower. Exciting.

1 Like

Good morning everybody.

We’re going a walk round the park this afternoon & maybe call in the pub.
I couldn’t be bothered to cook today so got two ready dinners for tonight.

Have a good day all…

1 Like

Good morning all, sun is out.

Off out at 7.45am to do our weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning all.

Not sure of plans yet. Depends on my mood!

1 Like

Good morning everyone, it’s a sunny day here too, but still too cool for May.

Wishing you all a good start to the week, and happy Bank holiday for UK people. I remember it was the first Monday of the month of May. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good morning all.
It is raining here.
I have been busy. Been and sorted out my daughters cat, got a bread on the go. I had to turn off the pond pump as it is making a noise. I don’t know what it is, but will investigate at an early time.
It said that Sainsburys is not open, so I shall do my shop tomorrow after I have done the cat shift.

1 Like

Yes we also have another May Bank holiday on the 27th May.

1 Like

I remember that one. :slightly_smiling_face:

May day bank holiday and it is p***ing down. Is this a return to traditional British weather?

Fairly decent weather here. I’ve been in the back garden, sowing some veggie seeds in pots and planters. I need, at some point, to assemble the second raised planter but not looking forward to it. It’s an absolute pain.

Morning all.

A lovely sunny start to the day. Taken the bin into the alley for collection. Had first cuppa and tablets, now sitting by the bedroom window for awhile.

Cafe meet today. Be good to see everyone after a fortnight.

No other plans.

Good morning all.
Blue sky and sunshine here. Will it last?
Last morning to go sort out my daughter’s cat, until the next time they go away.
I will do that shortly and from there I shall go to Sainsbury’s for my bits.
I must sort out the pump in the pond as it is making a humming noise. I bet the fish don’t like it. I have turned it off untill I can sort it.

Good morning everybody.

I’ve had a busy morning - first I had to take Tony to a doctors appointment (which was a waste of time) Then on to our local town Alfreton to post a parcel & buy some compost.

Now having a minute before going in the garden to repot some giant plants - I think we may get in a bit of a muddle with them but it’s got to be done.

I had planned to spend the day in the garden but daughter Sue has texted to say she’s coming this afternoon so we must try to get a lot done this morning.

It’s a bit dull here so I hope it doesn’t rain.

Have a good day all…

Good morning all, the sun is just trying come out, think its going to be a nice day.
Off into Gorleston this morning visiting: Farmfoods, QD, Iceland, Butchers & Morrison’s, then having a Mini Breakfast for lunch as we are having an Indian takeaway tonight.
Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Going into town today. Library, and get some bread and milk, to see me until I can get round to a big shop (which might have to wait till Friday, depending on what time the new FF arrives on Thursday).

Just finished breakfast so might walk Holly soon.

Good morning all.
It’s overcast here but there is the sun trying to break through.
Off to the AgeUK coffee and chat this morning.
Her down the road is not going, so I shall walk a bit and get the bus.
Not a lot else going on.

Good morning all, another lovely sunny day here.

Nothing planned for the day.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning all.

Of course I will be staying in this morning, decanting all my FF stuff into the cool bags, when I get the call from the delivery people.

1 Like

Good morning all.
I think it’s going to be another warm one today. (I hope). Blue sky and sunshine at the moment.
I got a message from my cleaning lady, and she is not well so will not be coming this morning.
Later this afternoon, I am going to visit a friend for tea and a natter.

1 Like