Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Janet, Amazon sells Organza Bags.

Good morning all.
Yep, the sun is out at the moment but showers are forecast. Well it is April.
Already been and changed the filters in the pump in the pond. Cleaned the ones taken out.
Spot the big fish has gone to the big pond in the sky. Arrr shame.
I expect it will be lunch at Morrisons and a bit of shopping there with my daughter, and later dinner at hers.

Always concerned me, fish dying. Mum and dad had ponds and once dabbled with a tropical tank. I couldnā€™t be bothered with all that. Shame to hear though, Emjay.

Susie, yes, thatā€™s where I got mine from. Will have a good hunt for them first before ordering again, or I might fleece the fruit when they grow. Otherwise, I could maybe use laundry net bags that now have holes in. Saves throwing away.

Morning all.

Raining here. So will wait to see if it stops in about an hour, before walking Holly.

I will go off to the retail park again. Morrisons for bread, pets at home for dog biscuits, and home bargains.

Thoroughly enjoyed my Chinese take away last night, and have enough for lunch. Iā€™m sure, after their 3 week holiday, the prices have gone up. Our cafe recently increased their prices, a pot of tea for one now Ā£3 (was 2.50), large now Ā£5, was 4.50. But given a small pot gives me three cups, I still think it is good value. I do appreciate these places have increased costs, just like the rest of us.

Good morning all.
It has stopped raining now, but the sky still looks grey.
I am hoping to go out later as I need a container for flour that I use for my bread making. The paper bags that it comes in is not very reliable.
As my daughter has gone of to the IOW for the weekend, itā€™s up to find things to do.
For the first time I cooked chicken drumsticks in my air fryer. Success.

Good you mastered the AF, Emjay. I used mine lunchtime to heat up two spring rolls. The Chinese went in the micro.

Evening all, sorry not been around Iā€™m still not very well, trying to get treatment from the Doctor is a joke - finally got an appointment for this throat and chest infection and they issued me with an asthma pump - had a further phone appointment on Friday Iā€™ve had to do a sputum test to see if thereā€™s anything showing, meanwhile itā€™s back to the cold and flu capsules and cough linctus by the gallonā€¦

Morning all.

Get well soon, Kenty.

Not sure what I will do today. Niece popped round yesterday with her cousin and children, staying at my sisterā€™s house. There are plans to go to the Broads park this morning, Holly and I joining them. Will see what they want to do, as weather not that good. Was quite manic here yesterday, with Holly wanting to be centre of attention, lol. The little girl, Marley, was picking up all Hollyā€™s toys and tennis balls and throwing them at her. Eeek.

Good morning all.
Raining.
I met up with my grandson yesterday ā€˜up the mountā€™. He had brought me lunch with him, that was a salt beef bagel. There was so much meat in it that was enough to go with my chips later.
I shall have to go to Argos in Sainsburyā€™s later to pick up a parcel that was delivered there.

|Morning all, a bit miserable outside.

Hope you have a nice time at the Broads |Janet.

Kenty, get well soon.

Enjoy your day all.

Not sure about going out, Susie. My car is hemmed in tight by two neighbours. Also I have the WM going, and prepped for my roast meal. I am not bothered either way, as I got to see them yesterday. With two youngsters to worry about, I am not going to rush them for a decision. Will just wait to see if I hear from either of the adults.

Good morning all, beautiful and sunny here.

Off out early to do our weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Didnā€™t see the family yesterday. They didnā€™t bother with the park but went on to Gorleston, had lunch then niece saw some friends before leaving for home late, and her cousin went after lunch.

I have a blood test at 11.20 today, to check my iron levels.

No other plans.

Good morning all.
Sunny, some clouds forming, and I am quite warm. Well I would after having a fast walk around the fields.
I got the pond treatment yesterday and started it. It stains the hands, so today I put on gloves. It is a 5 day treatment. It also turns the water blue.
Off to Sainsburys shortly, for my weekly shop.
My daughter will be home later, and she informs me that I shall go with her to Sainsburys. Yes again.

Morning all.

Window cleaner expected today. Hope he is early enough for me to get back to my sisterā€™s house. I texted her before I left the surgery, asking if sheā€™d remembered to switch the boiler off. I was nearby so could have popped in. However she didnā€™t answer till I was home after Aldi shop, so I will go back today, to turn everything off, as she has asked. Will then go on to Tescos for petrol, and may go into McD opposite, if I can time it for lunchtime.

I was awake and up earlyish, so already got the blue bin in the alley for collection. Itā€™s full to the brim. I donā€™t take it out every fortnight, rather I wait till itā€™s nearly full. Got rid of a load of boxes these past few days.

All good fun.

Is that Adblue?

Good morning all.
No Jan it is Blagdon fish aid all in one treatment. I have to do it for 5 days.
Blue sky and very warm here this morning.
The only plans for today is I have volunteered to go with my daughter to clear out the freezers down the road, where her in-laws lived.
Then I shall accompany her to Sainsburys.
We met up with my son yesterday to give him his card and present.
Where did we meet up? In Sainsburys.

Morning all.

Lovely and sunny and warm here.

Have ben to the Car Boot sale this morning, didnā€™t buy anyting, just like looking around.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Yes, my mistake. Saw Adblue in Tesco and realised it was a car additive. Lethal for fish, I would expect.

Good morning all.

its spitting of rain but very mild outside.

Off to B&Q to buy bedding plants, then onto Gorleston Food shopping.

Have a nice day all.