Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Morning all.

Urgh, thanks for weather warning, Susie. Not been out the door yet, Holly in no rush.

Not sure of plans today. Rain has scuppered plans of visiting my plot, to see what is left. Lady next door has taken the hose and black storage box. I offered the buckets too but not sure if she wants those. I also wanted to sell my fruit canes but she declined. I let her take that stuff as it is less to worry about for next tenants. Or for reps to tell me off about. I think the plot is more or less empty of all that now, what I would call rubbish. My tenancy ends tomorrow. Yay!

Oh thatā€™s a shame. Can you not still go, but keep your distance? My older sister missed out on my brotherā€™s last wedding, as she had vertigo, or something causing it.

Good morning all.
Sunny but cold out.
As for a Saturday, same routine I expect. Wander around the mount with my daughter, and then lunch at our usual place.
She has a fox with its cubs at the bottom of her garden. She was moaning about the fox, until we saw the cubs.
The unwanted plants, (what some people call weeds), are getting taller.
I need to get the strimmer out. Yea soon when I get in the mood to do it.

Morning all.

Staying home with Holly today. Iā€™d left her yesterday for quite some time and I have a roast to cook for lunchtime.
Will look through my seed packets, see what I have, or havenā€™t.
Washing is in the WM.

Good morning all.
I have adopted a bonsai plant. I donā€™t know much about them, so I shall have to do some research.
It is sunny here this morning, but cold out.
I still need to do more work in the garden, so I had better get on with it.

Good morning all, its sunshine and rain here at 7c degrees.
Nothing planned for the day.
Have a nice day all.

Good morning all, the sun is out but its very cold at only 4c degrees here.

Off out early to do my weekly shopping.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Not sure what Iā€™ll be up to today.

Good morning all.
Sunny but cold, but can see clouds approaching from the west.
Off to Sainsburys shortly for my main weekly shop.
Later I have an appointment with my bank, to sort things out.
I think they want me to lend them some money.

1 Like

Good morning all.
Where is you all? Itā€™s 0840 and I feel lonely on here.
The weather here donā€™t look to good, there is a bit of rain in the air.
The bank meeting went well. What it was, I have made all my accounts joint with my daughter. Why? It will be easier for her to sort out in the future.
She is still having to sort out her in-laws accounts when they both died within 8 months of each other. My son-in-law is pretty useless at doing it.
Off to Sainsburys later with my daughter, when she does her shopping. Just to keep her company and use the ā€˜smartā€™ device.

Morning.

Thought Iā€™d posted, Emjay. Holly was probably pestering me for her walk.

That is a good idea going joint with your daughter. Mum did that with me, and it made life easier. My sister died without ever making her will (even though we all kept nagging her about it), and it has been left to her children to sort out. For my sister and niece (jt executors) I have ensured they have all passwords and easy access to everything, websites and financial.

Cafe meet this morning, then maybe potter about indoors.

Good morning all.
Up a bit early this morning. I just canā€™t lie in bed if I am awake.
When I went out to feed the fish, I noticed one of the big ones that I adopted recently donā€™t look too well. It was just laying on the bottom. Itā€™s not dead, so I put it in the small pond.
Off to the AgeUK club later this morning.
I have a dentist appointment later this afternoon.
Busy day.

Morning all.

Good luck at dentist, Emjay.

No plans yet for my day. Will just see how it unfolds.

Good morning all, raining here.

Off into Gorleston this morning.

Good luck at the Dentist Emjay, sorry that your Fish is not well.

Janet, iā€™m sure you will find plenty to do.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Susie, yes, I expect so, when I put my mind to it, lol.

Morning all.

I will be cooking a chicken dinner lunchtime, probably a roast. No plans otherwise. Yup, boring.

Good morning all.
Hardly ever boring here Jan.
So cleaning lady comes this morning 10-12.
Then this afternoon my daughter comes. I expect she may drag me out somewhere.
Got to go see if spotty the big fish is still with us.
I have got to drain the water with feed from the orchid pots. All 15 of them. I feed them and leave for 24 hours, you canā€™t leave the roots soaking as they will rot.
Weather here donā€™t look too good, looks like it could rain.

Morning all, forgot to come in here, sorry.

Its sunny here but quite cold, did a load of washing this morning, hanged it outside in the garden and its dry already.
Got some neighbours coming over at 3pm this afternoon for Tea and Nibbles.
I just went out for a short walk.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning all.

We have some sunshine. Cynical me, wonders how long it will last.

Not sure what I will do today. Yesterday I went out shopping for a new sink drainer, and binned the other one. Cleaned the sinks thoroughly and the draining board, and put out a new washing up bowl. Put the old one out in the garden to use for washing veg when picked.

Still need to find the organza bags for wrapping around strawberries when they grow. Canā€™t find them anywhere. Might get the plants repotted.

Our Chinese takeaway has been closed for three weeks for holiday. Reopening this evening, so will get my usual, roast pork chow mein and orange chicken.

Good morning all, brilliant sunshine here although still cold.
No plans for today, got my Lady coming to cut my toe nails this morning.

Have a nice Chinese tonight Janet.