Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

That’ll do nicely Emjay… :+1:

Morning. I am unwell with d&v again. Hoping it was the Tesco meal last night.

I won’t be on here if I’m not up to it, please note.

Good morning all, the sun is shining bright with blue skies.

Off out to Gorleston this morning.

Get better soon Janet.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Poor you Janet. Who knows what muck these cafes or restaurants serve.
But wish you better .
So, This morning I had to repot a bit of a plant that had blown over in the garden and had broken off
Off later to the Wednesday coffee and chat.
When I get back about 1ish I have a bread to make.

Morning all.

It was a ready meal, Emjay. Pulled pork and cheesy mash.

Still not quite right.

Morning all, dull at the moment.

Got to go to the Doctors this morning for Diabetic review.

How are you feeling today Janet.

Good morning all.
Seeing as the field has dried out, I just have been for a stroll around it.
The goal posts have been removed on most of the pitches, except for the one at the end.
The lines have painted for the cricket pitches, and running tracks for the school.
Now did you need to know that I wonder?
Cleaning lady comes this morning, and later I expect my daughter will come here and maybe drag me out somewhere.

Just back from Doctors and quite happy with the results.

Diabetes: 6.1
Cholesterol: 4.6
Weight: |I’ve lost 6 lbs.

So i’m a Happy Bunny.

1 Like

That’s good Susie. Your blood diabetes numbers are better than mine.

I do try my best Emjay.

How long have you been Diabetic and what type are you?

I have been Diabetic 39 years Type I.

Morning all.

Good results, Susie.

Feeling better this morning, having slept reasonably well. Going to try eating more today. Yesterday just had a few sips of cup a soup (making a small amount each time), and a buttered cracker in the evening. Had a horrendous headache and took Holly out to see our friend in the shop. Bet she wished I hadn’t. I was in a raging temper, with Holly’s demands and my NfH. I will apologise to her later.

I also had a small amount of cereal at 5am.

If I can eat something this morning, I will get out to collect my repeat prescriptions and maybe do a small shopping trip. I have food in the fridge that will need throwing away, a pizza and fish n chips meal, bought last weekend.

Good morning all.
Good to hear you are feeling better Jan.
Susie. I don’t really remember when I was told that I was ‘borderline diabetic’ I could have been about 15 years ago. When I was told this I lost a stone in weight in a month. I was on just one a day Metformin tablet.
But as I have said, it would seem that I am no longer diabetic.
Plans for today.
Lunch and a bit of shopping at Morrisons, and later dinner at hers.

Morning all, lovely sunshine here.

Janet, glad you are feeling better this morning.

Emjay, you are lucky, I have to do 3 Insulin Injections a day and 4 Metformin tablets a day.

Have a nice day all.

Evening all, been a lovely day here, been working in the garden for most of it and it actually reached 21 degrees at just turned 5pm

Morning all, off into Town early this morning.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Susie, I had considered going into town this morning, as I have a reserved library book to collect, but I need to get my bed linen washed, and take the fold up bed back upstairs, which is currently in the back room. I used this when I was ill and kept needing the downstairs bathroom. I also want, or wanted, the post office, as I have my Will to amend and post back, but haven’t even opened the envelope to deal with it. So maybe I’ll go on Monday.

Glad to report I am back eating and walking Holly normally.

Good morning all.
It’s time to get busy in the garden. Unwanted plants to spray, (commonly known as weeds) strim another part, that was once my veggy plot.
I expect I shall be going out later with my daughter. She needs help with a mission that needs to be done.

Not been too well for a few days, yesterday thought I was getting over it but today I seem to have gone back two days, even took a covid test to check it wasn’t that (it’s not) so today’s a day sitting indoors trying to get over whatever it is…

Get well soon, Kenty.

Good morning all, bright and sunny here.

Might be able to get in the garden today.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like