Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

I’m pretty wiped out free doing mine! I have two duvets, one is a single that is for Holly.

Good morning all, the sun is out.
Off into Gorleston this morning (food shopping).
Then got to go to the Tropical Fish shops to buy more Fleas for the fish, they love them.
Might go for a walk later around the Village and Sea Wall.
Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
It was looking nice out earlier, but now the clouds are starting to build. Rain is forecast for today.
That will not stop me from going to the AgeUK coffee group this morning.

Morning all.

Phew, long dog walk waiting for madam. Did talk to a few people though.

Breakfast, then I shall go out to the retail park. Morrisons, pets at home, maybe Lidl.

A young Seal on Corton Beach today, where
Seal on Corton Beach
I live.

3 Likes

Morning all.

WM on, cup of tea and tablets.

No plans for today. What with the weather as it is, expect it will be indoors, between dog walks,

Good morning all. Was raining early this morning, stopped now, but looks like winter outside.
Popping into Town this morning.
Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Sunny here at the moment, but it ain’t going to last.
My cleaning lady comes this morning, and that could be the excitement of the day.
I expect I will find something to do for later.

Good morning, It’s Good Friday, don’t forget to put your clocks forward on Saturday evening.

The sun is shining bright, but not going out today, or maybe just a walk.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

I shall go to Tescos this morning, see if the cheap veg is still available.

Then when I get home I have a chicken to cook. My friend/neighbour brought it down to me in the evening, as her partner brought a couple home from work. Staff were charged £1 each for them. (He works in a chicken factory). It is huge! Hope I have enough freezer room for it.

Good morning all.
It is bright at the moment, but it is going to rain shortly.
Thanks for the reminder Susie about the clocks. I did not realise that.
Nothing planed for today, so I shall just let it happen.

Oh yes - was nearly forgetting about the clocks but it’s printed on the calendar anyway!

Morning all.

Thoroughly enjoyed the chicken I was given, there are six portions in the freezer, I will do a soup today, as there was a sachet of stock included, two meals yesterday, and another today. Not bad for nothing, eh?

No plans for today.

Good morning all.

A bit dull at the moment.

Off into Town this morning.

Don’t forget your clocks tonight.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
It ain’t too bad out at the moment.
I am hoping to get a bus later and go ‘up the mount.’
I need to go to Iceland to get some fish, and a couple of other things in ‘Pound stretcher’.
Of course being Saturday, it’s laundry day for me, and that is being done.

Met Susie in town. Late, as my bus never turned up so I had to walk. Now hoping the 12 50 comes along. I have a full shopping trolley and don’t fancy the walk back.

Morning all, not very nice outside, dull, miserable and cold.

Nothing planned for the day.

Happy Easter.

happy-easter-43

1 Like

Morning all.

Happy Easter.

A roast for lunch, and just after midday will take Holly to say hello to our friend in the shop when she starts her shift.

Tomorrow I might go out shopping for garden stuff. Want to try growing veg in the back yard in small containers. Already have seed potatoes and a planter for them.

Good morning all, and a happy Easter.
Can I start to eat my Easter eggs now?
Yesterday as I said, I did go to Iceland and went a bit mad. I bought, fish fingers, cod in batter, (4 in the box). Cod in butter sauce, pizzas. Then when I went to pound stretcher, I got 2 packs of noodles, (5 in a pack) and microwave in bags rice.
I went there and back by bus. And walked a bit home.
Weather looks like rain.

You can eat them now Emjay.