Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Good morning all, its dull here, but mild and not windy.

Popping into Lowestoft this morning.

Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

Iā€™m all packed. Just waiting for 8am, when the Toby opens, for my breakfast. I plan on going home soon after, as there is no point hanging about here. There are no shops in walking distance. I may as well get back, get the washing on, and get off shopping. Holly comes home tomorrow late afternoon.

Managed to sleep longer as I didnā€™t hear anyone above me. The neighbours opposite or near by still managed to leave their room(s) before 6.30. Fortunately for them I was up. But still. A little consideration wouldnā€™t go amiss.

Good morning all.
Sunny and dry, so I have just come back from a stroll around the field.
Rescued some balls for the kids in the school. The school is at the bottom end of the field.
I am going to Sainsburys again, as I need some decent potatoes. The ones I got last week are horrible. When I boil them they disintegrate if I donā€™t watch them. Also when peeling they are black in places. Nasty.

Hi Janet, you must be home now, glad you had a nice time apart from the noisy neighbours.

Yes Susie, been home awhile now. Got a cab from the station just after 1.30.

Good morning all, dull here at the moment.
No plans for today, just watch the workmen doing nothing, chatting and drinking all day.
Have a nice day all.

Morning all.

I shall do some vacuuming after I fold up the washing. Have my shower then go out. I did want to catch a bus to Gorleston but the road works on the main road are holding the traffic up. Temp traffic lights seem to favour one way.

Good morning all.
Dull here as well. Rain is forecast, yea right.
Next job of the day, is to have a haircut. I suppose I had better go feed the fish first, so the haircut will be No 2.
Yesterday I was sitting out in the garden in the sun, reading. I donā€™t think I will be doing that today.

Thatā€™s what I do too. Itā€™s better than having set times.

1 Like

Good morning all, its lovely and sunny outside but very cold.

Off into Lowestoft Town this morning, am still looking for a pair of shorts.

We put our heating on manually, when we need it on.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Morning all.

I was very cold last night so kept the heating on, as I always get up a fair few times for the commode.

Got an appt this morning at the tip. Rubbish from the allotment. I canā€™t wait to see the back of it. One of the reps phoned me yesterday, asking how I was, but saying the grass is growing. Well what does she expect me to do about it? I am meeting someone at 12.30 who may be interested in some bits, but I still need to sell the gh. I also found poles and netting for a fruit cage in the storage box. Had to throw the sleeve with instructions thought, as rain had got inside the box, soaking a lot of stuff.

She also said the lady who was originally interested in the gh only wanted to offer me Ā£10. I said she can go elsewhere then, instead of stringing me along then wasting my time. If necessary I will dismantle it and take the poles home.

Good morning all.
It looked nice out this morning with blue sky and sunshine. Fooled. It is cold. Now there are clouds forming.
Just waiting for the first lot of laundry to finish.
I have an invite later for tea and Black Forest cake again with her down the road.

Good afternoon, currently a nice sunny day but thereā€™s a bank of very dark cloud to the north of us which seems terribly ominousā€¦ Iā€™m hoping itā€™s travelling east/west and not north/southā€¦

1 Like

IMG_0292

Good afternoon
Just chilling in car ,overlooking , my beautiful scenery ( seven sisters)

4 Likes

Love that view, Cosmos.

1 Like

Morning all.

I have given notice on my allotment, but my phone buzzed at 6.20 this morning, asking me to email the secretary with my intention. I had to reply saying it was early, I was still in bed, and will do so later in the day.

The people who bought the pallet collars and water butt now want my compost bin, and have accepted the price I quoted. Might go over today or tomorrow or see to that.

I have a roast lunch to cook and will look forward to taking Holly to see our friend in the shop. She told me yesterday they no longer have their plot. I asked if her partner had at last agreed to give it up, or was it taken. She said, taken. She is relieved, like me. She kept nagging him to go over there and he wouldnā€™t.

Iā€™m looking forward to having my life back and will think of other ways to escape noisy neighbours. I would also like to get back to my writing.

Morning all, lovely and sunny here.

Lovely photo Cosmos.

Janet, allotments is hard work, as you said it will give you more freedom to enjoy yourself.

Turn your phone off when you are in bed at night.

Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Susie, will have to in future, I suppose.

Good morning all.
I will also add that it is a loverly photo Comos.
It is already looking dull here. It was nice earlier.
No plans for today yet. But I expect something will turn up.

1 Like

Oh Gosh! Thatā€™s beautiful!
That makes me want to put on my walking shoes and do that cliff path Cosmosā€¦Perhaps in the summerā€¦
:+1:

2 Likes