Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Morning all.

Good morning all.
So it did happen as the photos proved it. Well done Jan.
Surprise, it is not raining. But I bet it will later as it is overcast.
Nothing planed for today yet, but I expect that I will go with my daughter again to Sainsburys for her shopping and me working the ā€˜smartā€™ device.

It did indeed happen, Emjay, and was on BBC Look east, albeit for seconds.

Morning all.

Hoping to get back to bed later, not well.

Good morning all.
Not a lot going on here at the moment.
Off to the Wednesday AgeUK coffee and chat shortly. That could be the excitement of the day.
Weather here is overcast, but donā€™t look like rain.

Good morning everybody.

Iā€™m meeting my friend Chris in the mill town of Belper this morning.

Get well soon Janet.

Have a good day allā€¦

Good morning all, the sun is shining, think I will go for a walk along the sea wall.

Janet, hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
It ainā€™t too bad here as well. Itā€™s not too bad as it is not raining.
Just done a tour around the field, it is hard going as it is still very muddy.
Plan for today.? Nothing. Except that my cleaning lady comes this morning.
The only decision I have to make, is what to have for lunch.

The sun has gone now Emjay, itā€™s now dull, cold and windy.

Worse, if anything. Canā€™t stop needing the bathroom. And whoever thought it a good idea to have that on the ground floor, away from the sleeping area, is beyond me. Tried putting a sun lounger up in my front room but was just uncomfortable. Two nights of no sleep, no food since sometime Tuesday afternoon.

Then this morning, after my neighbour took the dog out, he then started noisy diy right by my bedroom wall! Dog and I both jumped out of our skin!!! I was just warming up getting and cozy too.

My friend up the road can walk Holly this evening, the rest of the day she will have to go in the garden. Neither of her pet carers are available, and all dog walkers Iā€™m trying are fully booked. Moral of the story is, get meet and greets and question sheets done before you need them.

Get well soon Janet, do you know what started it all?

None whatsoever. I felt very cold at the start of the week and couldnā€™t get warm.

You need to get to your GP Janet, can someone take you there? Or ask for a phone call. Drink plenty of water and keep warm.

Morning all.

Janet, how are you feeling today?

The sun has just come out, but really cold and windy.

Off out to Gorleston.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
How are you today Jan. it sounds like you could have a touch of the COVID. I hope not.
Overcast and cold here. When I woke up at 0630, I thought that it was very warm. The heating had come on, although it was not due till 0700. When I came down, the the thermostat and timer had gone silly. I think that there might have been a power cut or spike in the night.
As for Friday, lunch with my daughter at Morrisons, then dinner at hers later.

Donā€™t hear from Barry any more, I wonder if he is ok.

1 Like

Good morning all.

Hope Janet is ok.

Off into Town this morning.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Earlier this morning there was sunshine and blue sky. Now there is heavy clouds approaching from the south and the sunshine and blue sky has gone.
My daughter has gone to the IOW and I am on cat duty all weekend. Thatā€™s OK but getting there and back could be a problem. There are road works on the main road and with 3 sets of traffic lights, it is slow going. Coming home last evening, it took an extra 20 minutes.
But I think I now have found a sneaky way around it.

Good morning all.

Nothing from Janet yet? Hope she is alright.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Raining! I have already been and sorted out my daughters cat. It was so good traffic wise. Itā€™s about 2 miles there. I was there and back just a few minutes after a half hour. I had every green light on the 3 sets of the traffic lights, going and coming back.
I have a bread being made.
I am expecting a delivery some time today from Amazon. I have ordered a camera doorbell. It is not a ā€˜Ringā€™ but an AUFY one, same make as the cameras that I already have. There is no monthly charge as there is with the Ring ones.