Chit Chat Thread (Part 2)

Glad you are home Janet.

Thanks. Another busy day tomorrow. Cafe in the morning, then might deal with my Will amendment paperwork, to Paget for my allergy test, then Tescos on the way home.

Wednesday all day free then collecting Holly later.

Morning all.

Lounging on the sofa with first coffee/tablets, listening to the wind outside and knowing I will have minimum time outside in it. No dog walks.

Older sister reminded me I still have my Will alteration paperwork to attend to so will either deal with it between what I have to do today, or tomorrow morning when I have more time. I just have the accompanying letter to type up.

Morning all.

Busy here today, Doctors first mess up, then on to Gorleston.

Have a nice day all.

Good morning all.
Just back from my walk. Windy and I felt a bit of rain.
With the help of my daughter, we fixed the under sink cupboard doors yesterday.
Halfway through my breakfast, my neighbour knocked as he could not start his car. Too many people in my road know I have the trolly starter.
Expect a phone call from Dr at 10ish about my blood test results.

A post was split to a new topic: My first post here

Morning all.

Might do some vacuuming this morning, while Holly isn’t here, and I’ve half a mind to start swimming. I could phone the leisure centre later to check on best time to go.

Allergy test yesterday went ok. All negative, so pleased that it’s not Holly causing my problems. When I raised concerns ‘could it be food related’, she suggested I ask for a full immunology blood test, either by my own surgery, to get it done quicker, or wait till I see the ENT doctor in two months, the follow up.

Good morning all.
It’s raining a bit here at the moment, so my morning walk will be done later, or even this afternoon.
Wednesday AgeUK coffee and chat this morning.
The Dr phone appointment for yesterday, did not happen. It is next Tuesday.
When I was given the appointment via the phone, there was no date told.
So I ask, why can’t the surgery get staff that speak legible English?

1 Like

Probably just got of the boat Emjay. Our Surgery is a right mess.

Swimming would be good Janet, I can’t swim.

Me neither, Susie. But wondering what time I will have now. Not even started on the vacuuming and that is more important, while the dog is away.

Been doing my spend and cash diaries, and emptied lots of coins from my bag to go into the savings pots.

Anyone heard from butterscotch, she has not posted for about a week, hope she is ok.

Butterscotch has been posting every day, Susie… :grinning:

Has she Mags, where?

She starts several posts a day and replies to many.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Morning all.

Stopping home with Holly today, give her lots of cuddles and playtimes. Unless my niece tells me she is at mum’s house, then I will pop round to see her.

Good morning all.

Ok Mags as long as she is ok, she always started the Good morning post off, but doesn’t do it now.

Not going out today.

Good morning all.
It’s raining.
So no morning stroll for me.
I got a message from my Dr surgery yesterday.
It had an attachment that frightened me, as it was about kidneys.
I know I had a blood test recently, plus I have a phone appointment next Tuesday. They could have told me then.
I thought why have this been sent. It was mentioning dialysis, and such.
It took me a while to sus it out, and did have a result for me at the end of the 3 pages.
Which I think I ain’t too bad.
When I told and sent the attachment to my daughter, she read it. She phoned the surgery and had a go at them.
Next. Cleaning lady comes this morning.
Going to do a bit on my exercise bike now.

Wow Emjay, hope all is ok with you! Did your daughter get any explanation from them?

So it would seem I will be going out today sometime. When niece tells me she is at the house. Her YD and the baby will be there, so must go for baby hugs.

Might pop into Aldi on the way home.

They said if you have a complaint, send it in writing.