Can you walk heel to toe?

I can’t walk heel to toe without almost overbalancing, had to stick me arms out. :shock:

Floydy :slight_smile: if I did that I would need a stretcher :shock: my old knees wouldn’t cope…

Well I am really relieved I am not alone… :slight_smile:

Meg, you can give those lunges a slow go with just a little dip, not the full range as shown in the video. With enough practice, your legs will get stronger and you’ll be able to go deeper.

Another idea is just to put a piece of tape on your patio or floor and just practice from time to time, which is what I do, ever trying to get good at noseriding. I still fall off the surfboard more often than not, but it sure is fun trying:

Skip to about :35

I must be one of the luckier ones, as I just walked across the room and down the hallway no problem. I did it barefoot though, does that count?

I will give it a try SM minus the water of course …:slight_smile:

Well done Mups :slight_smile: barefoot is fine…

Yup I can do it too no probs.

Well done Summer :slight_smile:

Are these all still without tightrope type outstretched arms?!!!

Yep. :smiley:

Mind you, I do have to look straight ahead and focus.
If I try to look down at my feet I start wobbling.

I’ve been practicing…think I’ve got it now. Just don’t break my concentration.

I have been practicing too and have improved :slight_smile:

I can do it without outstretched arms if I keep looking ahead and don’t go too slowly …

I can manage a walking lunch. :lol:

I’ve just tried, but was too wobbly. I do have nerve damage in my feet, so am very wobbly anyway. I could do it with my stick, which I have to use when walking

I just had a go at this. Anyone watching would just laugh and say there is room for improvement. I will try to do a bit more and incorporate some of those lunges. I’d better keep my mobile handy in case I get stuck.

I have been practicing and have got a bit better :slight_smile:

lets see a video of you doing it lol. We could all have a right laugh if we all video’d ourselves walking heel to toe, I’d be almost falling over haha

Not a chance LQ :smiley:

Can still do, wee bit of a wobble at the start but going good by my 2nd lap of the back lawn. :081:
OH walked round the corner of the house, stopped and stared, then asked if I was drunk. Cheeky Ass. :frowning:

me either Meg but the vision in my head is funny of us all trying to do it hehe