Can You Solve This Mystery For Me?

Maybe it was the 20,000 Refergee’s that have come over with their Children.

2 Likes

Note to myself: Read an entire thread before jumping in and replying.

1 Like

Do you get foxes, Artie, in your garden? If so it could be that they found these dumped took them into your garden & started playing with them then scarpered & left them there.

2 Likes

We’ve been through this … :wink:

Blue ice is only ever formed and broken off from a leakage in an aircraft - it is never jettisoned deliberately. Aircraft toilets are supposed to be run as a sealed system.

1 Like

Was this your “Blue ice” post ?

1 Like

Yes I know , I realised that. That’s why I went back in and edited my post to read this instead …

And a nervous tic back to you :wink:

2 Likes

Yes … like a magician I made it disappear in case someone corrected me as the thread had obviously moved on quite a bit.

:clown_face:

2 Likes

The reason I’m asking is that I’ve been told that you (i.e. “one”) can watch people replying to your post and that they can watch you editing yours - I thought that’s what you’d done and I wanted to know how you did it … :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You can watch people editing in real time. It’s pretty fun to watch. The words change as you’re watching. If you see someone post something and still see their avatar on the bottom, there’s a good chance they’re editing, and you can watch it in real time.

I’ll add some words to this in case you’re watching. If not, you might be able to catch someone else doing it. Fun stuff.

So you didn’t see me add more words? If you hit the orange pencil, you’ll see the words I added.

2 Likes

Sounds like literally seconds of endless fun.

2 Likes

I saw the avatar but no changes …

3 Likes

Sometimes it’s the seconds that count. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Delete. Cocked it up!!!

1 Like

Oh … I don’t know about watching people editing in real time . That sounds clever.

3 Likes

Yes … the orange pencil works … :+1:

Luckily, I’m not too concerned about viewing edits in realtime … :laughing:

2 Likes

… and voyeuristic … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I thought the question of the thread was going to be “why do only fools and horses work”

1 Like

Just about saw the ‘Brucie’ video, think it was this one. :grinning:

If so then I am sure Janice would ‘give it five’! :grinning:

Then I went to post it only to find the Forum unavailable, most odd but there was a reason given on the Error message – Server not available.
:grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

It was just a piccie of Bruce. Am having problems copying and pasting from my phone. For some reason pasting text is ok, but not allowing me to paste any images. Normally ok, but not today!!

1 Like

Oh I see, I thought it was the title one of his sayings “good game, good game” referring to Artangels OP. At the moment I am having similar problems with copying and pasting a photo, but it’s trying to copy photos on email on the laptop to an iPhone to send using WhatsApp. All the software these days is brilliant, if you are around 16 years’ of age or younger, so know exactly how to use it! However, I am not that young but don’t give up easily either! Good luck with sorting your problem. :grinning:

2 Likes