Boris to resign today

No we are not. There would need to be a referendum and quite apart from anything else the EU has already changed to make it unacceptable let alone that a number of EC member states now moving towards bailing out of the EC.

1 Like

How about having a Boris type teddy bear, no doubt it would sell in the millions not!!!.

Was a remainer, if there was another vote heā€™d vote to leave:

Wallace, who voted remain in the EU referendum, revealed he would support Brexit if there were another poll. He said the EU should have responded to the Brexit vote by reforming, but instead ā€œploughed on with greater integrationā€.

Hi

Just what is your problem?

We are out, that is that.

If we wanted to get back in it would be years of negotiations away and depend on us voting for it.

We have far more important things to concentrate on.

1 Like

Nicked this from a comments column, thought it was rather niceā€¦

" Thank you Boris. I am grateful. You saved this country from disaster at the last election. And then delivered on brexit before Covid struck, against the Europeans , the BBC and others who chose not to respect the referendum.

I donā€™t believe there is a politician in this country that could have survived the Covid nightmare in this country where the are thousands of media (with triple your wages but carrying no responsibility whatsoever) were delighted to criticise every step. News is in fact theatre for these folk.

Grateful too that you got the vaccine organised and this country were the first to be comprehensively vaccinated. And you stood up for the Ukrainian too.

We can compare this performance to those from neighbouring countries who chose to trash AZ and attempt to persuade Ukrainians to cede their own land to a tyrant so they can go back to more comfortable lives.

Im sorry that you saw less loyalty than you deserved. But I for one am grateful."

3 Likes

Grateful Iā€™d like to smack him round the face.
While my husband is dying more than likely Johnson was partying I never got to say goodbye.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s always one ā€¦ :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

And what is your problem?

My post was in reply to Caricatureā€™s:

Ben Wallace is regarded as a remainer, seems to be something of a favourite at the moment.

1 Like

No we wouldnā€™t.

No we are not.

2 Likes

@swimfeeders , When you are fealing with hysteria Swimmy you are
dealing with hysterical decisions , ( Maree is a case in point !)
You may think something is impossible, but Maree really does believe it
is possible !! From my observations of brexit it seems that a high % of
remainers are the hysterical type,. so we should be ex tra careful and
not take things for granted ??
Imo , of course!!
Donkeyman! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

For sake of country go now, ex-PM Major tells Johnson

If the EU are given the chance of showing that they have won, and that the UK has sunk after leaving their loving care, do we really think they will turn down that opportunity ā€œpour encourager les autresā€?

I donā€™t.!

I think that the EU will be wetting themselves, with Joy, at the chance.

Add to all that Teresa May coming to the fore (suggested stand-in) and the mind boggles!

Luckily Starmer has made his promise, so the Brexiteers can all vote for him and all will be OK.

John have an affair Major, yeah heā€™s worth listening to.

I think weā€™ll be welcomed back on their terms.

Hi

You have to take a sense of perspective about things.

There is no absolute certainty in life, just statistics.

A month ago I was so bad, simply because of the NHS Faults that I came back, after waiting for two hours after a heart attack on a ward, without any treatment.

Crash trolley, crash pads on my chest, etc etc.

Any apology ?

Nope. just amazement and everyone diving to avoid blame.

These are simple things which need sorting out, it is not rocket science.

2 Likes

Hi

I can so, so, understand that Ripple.

It was and still is disgusting.

We have a saying in Enforcement, some people are only still alive because it is illegal to kill them.

Boris is an exception, he is exempt, he is simply not worth the bother.

I would not give him the time of day, much less put any effort at all in doing anything about him except vote against him.

He is, in fact, an inspiration to me.

I intend to live long enough to vote the prat Out.

If he knocked on my door, I would not give him the advantage of even hitting him.

He is simply not worth it, he really is not.

Simply ignoring him is far more effective.

1 Like

Of course. Hitler would have welcomed us gladly into his Reich too.
Fortunately, wiser counsels prevailed.

Hey, donā€™t shoot the messenger!
I didnā€™t say I agreed, only that it was a nice comment.
Iā€™m so sorry about your husband, no wonder your feelings are so raw xx

Exactly, a smack in the face is the least he deserves and those sycophantic comments in the media from the Johnson Fanboys and Fangirls make me want to up upchuck :nauseated_face:

Gratitude? What planet are they on? Disgusting, nasty comments to read

I suppose itā€™s a type of forelock tugging and they think we should all be grateful to our betters. Just yuck!

I very sorry for what happened with your husband :heart:

I truly hope karma catches up with Johnson

1 Like